Representing movies with a single character (Forum Game for Lockdown?)

Scarlet Shocker

There's a movie I love. It's bitterly sad, lonely but extremely powerful, with a budget of sweet FA, and I first watched it when it made British TV which would have been the early/mid 70s. I think I was maybe 12 or 13 - and needless to say I did not understand very much of it but there were boobs and beautiful cars and even a guy I knew who was a private dick, Petroccelli (sp?) from a TV show. So mostly I loved it without understanding it.

I have watched it many times since, and I love it despite its earth-shattering sadness. The soundtrack's pretty good too and there's a whole microcosm of human life in it - see the Snake Hunter for example.

But here's the question; How would you represent this movie, or even the central character (the actual star is debatable, is it the man or the vehicle? Tarantino has an opinion on that too) in game? Is it possible?

This is my challenge. The costume, less so. The look and feel would be pretty easy to do. I think we could agree that the travel power would be superspeed. But what else?

So once you answer this (the movie is readily available and well worth watching IMNSHO so if unfamiliar give it a whirl, you won't be disappointed if you have a soul)  burning question, I guess there's a follow up: Do it yourself. Pick a movie you absolutely love - preferably not mainstream - and then we can all have a go.

Here's a teaser if you didn't already guess (be honest if you did by the way)

Spoiler

Kowalski.jpg.7a60c61c1cadb9f21c39a52b3de08763.jpg

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

• Retired Lead Game Master

Just moved this over to off topic 🙂

Also just a small reminder that we don't allow copyrighted content in game. ❤️

Edited by GM Miss
  • Thanks 1

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?