One too many zeros!

Ukase

Back on live someone once paid me 400 mm instead of 40 mm. That must have really stung.

I've added an extra zero a fair number of times as well. I suspect that it's averaged out by now.

It would be nice if the auction house could have some kind of warning to stop this.

7 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

The sad thing about this is that 12mm would have been a perfectly acceptable buy it soon(tm) bid.  Dam those fat fingers!  I hope you find your person!

You're right. I thought 12m was a fair amount and it would have bought it just as easily. That's why I feel bad. If they paid 70M by mistake, I don't think I'd offer to return it, lol. Darn low-ballers. 

• Haha 1

Someone was buying Enhancement Catalysts today. They bid 30 mm instead of 3 million. That's not too bad... but they bought a stack of 10 from me. Ouch!

I only had 10 for sale so it's possible they bought another stack or two from someone else. Shudder.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:29 AM, Ukase said:

You're right. I thought 12m was a fair amount and it would have bought it just as easily. That's why I feel bad. If they paid 70M by mistake, I don't think I'd offer to return it, lol. Darn low-ballers. 

Someone bought a Regenerative Tissue proc from me today for 20mm and all I could think was, "Serves the low-baller right!"

• Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?