Merit converters 10 item

MsSmart

Hi :<)

Since email does not allow to transfer anything beyond 1 item at a time, I can see how the reward and empyrean merits which are often transferred between alts wind-up having a conversion set at the merit reward vendor, the problem is there is only one set of conversions and it set to 50 value. I seldom need to move 50 at a time, but more often I find myself moving around 5 or 10 merits at a time, so could we please have a smaller denomination of converter, please? 5 would be ideal for if you have 4 it does not take that much time to move 4 via email, if you 35 you click the conversion button 7 times, quick and easy and then mail 7 items. It would be nicer if we have converters for 5, 10 and 20 but at this point a 5 would be nice.

Hugs

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to move small numbers of merits on a regular basis? I guess turning the merits into inf and moving the inf wouldn't help.

(I'm not criticising in any way. I'm just curious to know how different people play the game.)

On 4/22/2020 at 12:36 PM, Gremlin said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to move small numbers of merits on a regular basis? I guess turning the merits into inf and moving the inf wouldn't help.

(I'm not criticising in any way. I'm just curious to know how different people play the game.)

I do lots of hamis which gives 4 empyrean merits, and I alternate among alts doing the TINPEX and Hamis, so when I make a new character I got lots of 4s to move about, I can do 3 set each for 12, so a ten and 2 emails is easier

• Thanks 1