Titan Icon...HUH?

damnimgood

I didn't get what Titan Icon was? I read the description,then tried it out. Are you supposed to be able to try out different builds here? I made a character,then went into this mode, and ended up just wandering around. The city was beautiful, but I didn't know what do. Can someone explain in detail what that mode is about?

It was the ultimate in lonely nostalgia.  You could create characters, save them, and even travel around the various zones.  You could hear the theme music for those zones play.  But, after the excitement of being able to do those meager things wore off, it just made me sad.  

The next iteration was Paragon Chat.  There you could do all that, plus interact with other players.  You could badge hunt, do some form of holiday events, and costume contests.  It was a bit better, and certainly better than nothing.  But, once the actual game burst back on the scene a year ago, there was obviously no going back to either of those environments.  For me, they had served their purpose to keep the embers of hope burning, until my fondest wish to have the game back was finally, and miraculously granted.  The costumes, and power customizations I saved made recreating my mains from the "live" game a very fast process indeed!  I had 10 of them created in a matter of minutes.  It was like I had studied for this moment for a long time, and that study finally paid off!

• Like 1

What was no more, is REBORN!