Trouble with Allies

Idiotfool

I've been working on a low level alternative to Bads missions and I chose Nova Praetoria - Magisterium as my map. I have tried adding allies, but I can't seem to get them to work correctly. Only one ally does anything (the first one found) - the other just follows me around. I thought perhaps I had a setting wrong, so I deleted the different ally and set the remaining ally to 2 on the map. image.thumb.png.c54621a5b3fa80370c16ad92b30cb47e.pngSame thing.

Same issue. What gives?

Thanks!

Depends on what you mean by helpers and follows.

If you want the ally to fight with you, then make sure they are not on follow but rather on aggressive or fight defensively.

If you mean you want them to use their powers on you - like heals - then only the first ally you find will do that. On live they added that in an effort to diminish farming.

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

Yes, I set up the allies to heal on aggressive and only one is actively healing. I didn’t realize that there was a limit to how many provide support, since I thought I’d seen some AE missions with more than one support ally.

Thanks for the tips!

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc