Incandescence not working on PEACEBRINGER HEALS

Iron Alex

In game incandescence from teammates works on aid-self, and rebirth but does not work on Reform Essence or, ESSENCE BOOST.

Also just checked field medic work on Reform Essence but not Essence boost.. so I think the heals are bugged.

THanks for the time

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER

7 hours ago, Lex Talion said:

Can confirm. I tested Reform Essence and the Heal portion of unslotted Essence Boost and it stays the same with or without Incandescence buff active. (Incandescence T1, outside buff)

how do we get this to the devs attention for fixing? 

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

1 hour ago, Iron Alex said:

any news on fixing this? or is a potential fix not going to happen till the next update?

Aid Self is the power that's not working correctly here (I'd assume), not the PB heals, since every other self-heal or self-max-HP power is the same way.

Edited by macskull

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

On 5/2/2020 at 5:35 PM, macskull said:

Aid Self is the power that's not working correctly here (I'd assume), not the PB heals, since every other self-heal or self-max-HP power is the same way.

so are you saying no other heal power gets a buff from incandesance besides defender and controller heals?? 

also HEALING FLAMES  from sentinel fire aura, and Warmth from sentinel fire mastery is also not working with INCANDESANCE

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

53 minutes ago, Iron Alex said:

so are you saying no other heal power gets a buff from incandesance besides defender and controller heals?? 

also HEALING FLAMES  from sentinel fire aura, and Warmth from sentinel fire mastery is also not working with INCANDESANCE

Self-heals are flagged in such a way that they shouldn't be affected by Incandescence (they're flagged as unresistable which means +/-res(heal) from sources like Incandescence doesn't affect them). Healing Flames is working as intended, Warmth shouldn't be flagged as unresistable which means that's probably a bug.

Edited by macskull

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

17 minutes ago, macskull said:

Self-heals are flagged in such a way that they shouldn't be affected by Incandescence (they're flagged as unresistable which means +/-res(heal) from sources like Incandescence doesn't affect them). Healing Flames is working as intended, Warmth shouldn't be flagged as unresistable which means that's probably a bug.

aaa.. gotcha.. thats a bummer

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW