When does Incarnate Thread gain from leveling slow?

You don't get any Incarnate threads for veteran levels after VetLevel 10.   So that is not so much a slow as a halt.

You will continue to get Empyran Merits every veteran level divisible by 3, but fewer until after veteran level 99.

Drop chance for threads never changes as far as I know.

regards, Screwloose.

"I am not young enough to know everything."

33 minutes ago, ScrewlooseCohh said:

Screwloose

Pretty sure you were a forum regular on live, I remember you always having a random different quote at the end of every post.   Weird seeing old timers; Arcanaville, Luminary (same avatar pic), and Bubba(something).

• Haha 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

4 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

Pretty sure you were a forum regular on live, I remember you always having a random different quote at the end of every post.   Weird seeing old timers; Arcanaville, Luminary (same avatar pic), and Bubba(something).

Yep, can't deny.

I have seen a few names I recall on the forums, good to see so many of the old hands back again.

The divine Oscar is my favorite forum signoff, but I will leave you with another.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

I was going to say that Bubba(something) was BillZBubba...then I noticed that he reacted to your post...

• Haha 1

Every 3rd veteran level through 99, you will receive a veteran badge and a number of Empyrean Merits. The number of Empyrean Merits starts at 20 and decreases by 5 after every 25 veteran levels. After veteran level 99, you will no longer receive Empyrean Merits as veteran rewards.

The full breakout for veteran reward Empyrean Merits is below:
3 to 24: 20 Empyrean Merits ( 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 = 160 Empyrean Merits)
27 to 48: 15 Empyrean Merits (27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48 = 120 Empyrean Merits)
51 to 75: 10 Empyrean Merits (51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75 = 90 Empyrean Merits)
78 to 99: 5 Empyrean Merits (78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99 = 40 Empyrean Merits)
---------------------------
total = 410 Empyrean Merits

Every veteran level through 11 that you do not receive Empyrean Merits, you will receive 120 Incarnate Threads. After veteran level 11, you will no longer receive Incarnate Threads as veteran rewards.

The full breakout for veteran reward Incarnate Threads is below:
1 to 11: 120 Incarnate Threads ( 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 = 960 Incarnate Threads)
---------------------------
total = 960 Incarnate Threads

In addition, every 15th veteran level through 90, you will receive a character respec and costume token. That is levels 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 and 90 for a total of 6 respec and free costume tokens. 

• Like 2