Were there every any plans for...

5 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Yours is an interesting concept.  Not to derail my own thread, but as a counterpoint to the mortality idea for Statesman,  how about the control of the Well?  We've already heard from Lady Jane that Stateman rushed to power, and "pulls his punches", so to speak, lest the Well take greater control of him.  What if that threat were front and center?  He's using his power less and less because the Well is pulling at him more and more with each fight.  He sees a point of no return looming in his future, and is guiding a new generation to take over before the Well remakes him into a being of power with no moral code, essentially becoming a major threat to hero and villain alike.  His sometimes unpleasant nature is a result of that destructive possession by the Well.

it could work, I mostly just liked the idea of what would ultimately be Statesman's end being a quiet one a man finally able to have peace and confidence the world is a better place than they entered it. And maybe because I'm unoriginal and like the idea of using a personal Story Arc to crib Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Now, getting back a bit to the original purpose of this thread: did anyone else ever want to see something done with that cape just east of Talos and north of DA?

41 minutes ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

Now, getting back a bit to the original purpose of this thread: did anyone else ever want to see something done with that cape just east of Talos and north of DA?

It does practically scream "Use me!"

Since this is Rhode Island, so close to Massachusetts, I could see a Cape Cod-styled village and former tourist hangout (before the war) on the cape, not unlike the pictures I've been shown of Provincetown, on the actual Cape Cod.