ALL MASTERMIND MSR - Friday 5/22/20 @ 5pm Central

Oklahoman

Set your graphics card to "Zork" and join us for the most fun you've ever had looking at a powerpoint!

Realize in advance these kind of runs do not usually result in a large amount of vMerits. We do it because it's fun.

See you there!

2 answers:

1. Point du Hoc in RWZ.

2. No, though you need to be at least 35 with the Member of Vanguard badge to earn vMerits.

13 hours ago, Kommon said:

Is this supposed to be a denial of service attack brilliantly disguised as fun and exciting event?!?

sideglance.png

13 hours ago, Kommon said:

Is this supposed to be a denial of service attack brilliantly disguised as fun and exciting event?!?

My comment: Is there a graphics card requirement?.. oh, I see that was addressed in the OP. Sooo if we don't have zork mode, be aware.

Second question, can my Ill/Dark Controller participate with it's 7 pets and incarnate summons? (my only master mind is petless..)

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Troo said:

My comment: Is there a graphics card requirement?.. oh, I see that was addressed in the OP. Sooo if we don't have zork mode, be aware.

Second question, can my Ill/Dark Controller participate with it's 7 pets and incarnate summons? (my only master mind is petless..)

Beyond the graphics card requirements of the game itself, I can't speak to that. Generally speaking, though, you may want to lower your graphics settings for this particular raid. I try to encourage everyone to keep their pets dismissed during the pylons phase as the pylons literally disappear with too many objects floating around. Expect... choppiness.

Second, masterminds only, please. 🙂

Bumping as a reminder - 5pm Central TODAY. Help spread the word!

Look for LFG announcements when recruiting starts. I'll first be looking for 50+1's to be team leaders, probably about 10-15 mins ahead of the kickoff time.

Thanks to everyone who came out for this! We had 40 MASTERMINDS in the league at the end, which is really not bad for a first run at this. I only got 24 MMs the first time I tried this on Everlasting. Next time I want 48 start to finish!

MSR 3.jpg