Tailor Bug - Dual Pistols (with Munitions Epic Pool)

Icecomet

Hello.

As I've achieved 50 with my dual pistols blaster, I chose the Munitions Mastery Epic Pool.  This pool includes "LRM Rocket" power.  When I activate the the power, my character performs the animation, however she's NOT holding anything.

I went to the Icon shop and when I selected the "weapons" subsection, it was automatically at +20000 influence charge.  I selected the rifle of my choice for the LRM Rocket and after exiting, one of my dual pistols no longer shows up when I use my attacks.  So I went back into the tailor and adjusted my dual pistols and now my rifle no longer shows up.  I've tinkered with this about a dozen times with different weapon combinations and it's either one or the other won't display, I can't get them all to display how they should.

If you require any other information, let me know.

Icecomet

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

Animations involving any kind of different weapon models appear to be a huge mess right now.  Invisible Katana’s, DP/TA and even MM’s using pistols with Trick Arrow.  

My money is on Sentinels to blame for all this.  

Edited by Crysis

• 2 weeks later
On 5/21/2020 at 9:45 PM, Crysis said:

Animations involving any kind of different weapon models appear to be a huge mess right now.  Invisible Katana’s, DP/TA and even MM’s using pistols with Trick Arrow.  

My money is on Sentinels to blame for all this.  

No... Blame (and nerf) Regen. It’s always a solid call.

Seriously though; it probably has something to do with the costume files not being designed to hold more than two weapon models so with Dual Pistols counting as those two whatever your third is just doesn’t render and keeps defaulting when you go into the costume editor.

If it’s a hard coding issue that makes keeping a third weapon model from being possible, I’d like to suggest adding an alternate animation to tactical arrow and munitions mastery (and any other weapon using secondary/ancillary) where the attacks are animated as grenades instead of arrows/rifle launched.

The Ninja blaster secondary should probably also get an optional animation for the attacks that use a sword as well, just in case it gets combined with dual pistols as well.