mission objectives

Ukase

If you played CoH back in live - or even now - odds are, you're familiar with Paragon Wiki. I have it bookmarked, but as excellent of a source as it is, there's information that's incomplete for one reason or another. 

There are countless missions that will have one vague mission objective,  "Check out Nemesis Base", for example. 

I zip through, click the glowie...no boss that I saw, so just clobber the goons in the last room...then, look on Paragon Wiki and there's no information there, either. 

It would be WONDERFUL is each mission would say "Defeat All" if the mission is a defeat all. 

5 hours ago, Ukase said:

If you played CoH back in live - or even now - odds are, you're familiar with Paragon Wiki. I have it bookmarked, but as excellent of a source as it is, there's information that's incomplete for one reason or another. 

Happily, Homecoming has it's own (unofficial) wiki - HC Wiki.  Feel free to update as you discover missions with incomplete descriptions.

• Like 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

1 minute ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Happily, Homecoming has it's own (unofficial) wiki - HC Wiki.  Feel free to update as you discover missions with incomplete descriptions.

I have that bookmarked, too. But, since they have a spot for suggestions, I'm suggesting that missions be more clear in their objectives so we don't have to tab out and check. 

3 hours ago, Ukase said:

I have that bookmarked, too. But, since they have a spot for suggestions, I'm suggesting that missions be more clear in their objectives so we don't have to tab out and check. 

Ah, I misread your post and thought you meant Paragon Wiki needed to list the objective.  Mea Culpa.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)