Sweeps Week issue (Mr. G. Primal Earth contact)

energizing_ion

Hello all,

So I've done all of Mr. G's story arcs and noticed I missed some badges so I am trying to re-do them now; however, I'm running into an issue.  I'm trying to do the 2nd story arc from him (Sweeps Week) through Ouroboros but after I select the "Accept settings" option, it acts like I'm in the SF like a normal Ouro arc and the Ouro crystal option is there to "teleport to contact".

I click that but there's no contact and there's no mission for me to do....I've tried logging out and back in, dropping the TF/SF and then accepting it again but to no avail.

Thoughts?  Do I need to do the first story arc (Criminals of War) first; even though it's in Ouro?

He is actually located in St. Martial inside an unmarked warehouse (coordinates, -185, -275, 1652). I believe he should also be reached via cellphone.

Edit: Access to this warehouse is predicated on whether you have unlocked him via the "Inside Information - Praetoria's Hidden Treasure" Tip mission.

Edited by Glacier Peak

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Yeah, I've done all of his arcs through Ouro before (starting at the beginning of course) but now I realized I missed a few badges so I was trying to go through them again.  I can't seem to get an actual mission if I start with the 2nd arc...so maybe I have to re-do the first story arc? 

16 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I would recommend trying to get his Tip mission to unlock him as a contact if you have been using Ouro as a proxy.

Correct. You have to unlock him via the tip mission to get access to the arc.