Blaster Beam Rifle Penetrating Ray turns from KD to KB

cheeseninja

Even though the power description says KD, the mag of the power changes as you level and at level 33 breaks .90 which turns it into KB.

Suspect this is a bug as no other KD power changes mag as you level like this that I am aware of. 

I have seen most knockback powers increase in magnitude as combat level changes, such as force bolt, power thrust, gale, etc.  Seeing as how this power can be slotted with knockback enhancements, this may be more of a typo in the power description than a bug.  However, with this being a snipe power, changing the modifier table for the knockback component to make this a permanent knockdown unless enhanced would be cool and gives players more options.

14 hours ago, Kommon said:

I have seen most knockback powers increase in magnitude as combat level changes, such as force bolt, power thrust, gale, etc.  Seeing as how this power can be slotted with knockback enhancements, this may be more of a typo in the power description than a bug.  

All the other powers in Beam Rifle do KD and don't change mag.  They also take KB enhancements.

I really think this is a bug.