Uninvited players in my Supergroup

alexmendez

I created my own supergroup in Torchbearer and I’m the only member in it. I created it about a year ago, for my alts to drop salvage and move around Paragon more easily.

About a month ago I logged in to see someone else was in the roster. Stood out because all my alts are commanders and he was a simple member (no access to salvage racks, for instance). I kicked him out,  but ai wondered If I hadn’t misclicked him and gave him an invite by mistake. In any case, I changed the SG entrance password.

I didn't play for the past three days, and when I logged in yesterday, there was another player er. Join day June 6th and I know I wasn't online when it happened. He was online, so I asked him, and he said he had no idea how he was in my SG. He offered to drop out and I said thanks.

The dude is a fire farmer, so I’m sure he doesn’t have the need to go raiding other supergroups.

What is happening here? No one has my password, I don’t share the account with anyone. Anyone else had the same experience? Do I need to open a ticket?

14 minutes ago, alexmendez said:

Ok, now that the moron has answered, we can get to the people who can actually provide answers.

No need for name-calling. Being half-serious tho. People don't just MAGICALLY appear in your SG ranks. You must of misclicked something, tried to invite them to a team and sent an SG invite instead. 

The game occasionally cocks up references. I've ended up in other people's missions once or twice... Wrong team, wrong zone... Just there I was.

It was probably some server error somewhere and nothing nefarious.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

myself and another stood in a farm for almost 10 mins waiting for the rest of a group.  Turns out they were in another map, as we stood in the exact same one.  Last week myself and another couldn't get in a map, but the click trigger hadn't been touched as one couldn't get in at the start and I died to hospital.  

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Upon a time, there was a bug with Paragon Transit where you would exit the train into someone elses mission.  For a while, after badges but before flashback, that bug and some really magical levels of luck was the only way to get the contaminated badge (you had to -repeatedly- error into some new characters outbreak door mission)

So while misclick is always more likely, its certainly possible that similar buts may be hitting OPs supergroup.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute