Dark/Bio Build - Seeking Advice

Lexelot

Hi all,

I'd love some advice on a Dark/Bio build -- my aim was for mostly soloing -- sturdy defense, decent dps.

I put together this build with the intention of covering most of the damage types. Thankfully Dark has a lot of -ToHit debuffs that can help shore up a few of the lesser resistances like Psionic.

Is it worth running this many defensively focused sets in primary skills, or would I be better off going the proc route?

Thank you!

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Dark Blast
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Blast -- SphIns-ToHitDeb(A), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(5), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(7), SphIns-%ToHit(31), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 2: Umbral Torrent -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(3), CldSns-%Dam(7), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(34), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(36), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 4: Inexhaustible -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 6: Abyssal Gaze -- SphIns-%ToHit(A), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SphIns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SphIns-Acc/Rchg(37), SphIns-Acc/ToHitDeb(39), SphIns-ToHitDeb(39)
Level 8: Environmental Adaptation -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 10: Adaptation 
Level 12: Dark Obliteration -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(43)
Level 14: Hover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(15), Rct-ResDam%(15), Rct-Def(27)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25)
Level 18: Antumbral Beam -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(42)
Level 20: Rebuild DNA -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(21), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(21), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(23), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(23), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 22: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(29)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27), LucoftheG-Def(29)
Level 28: Athletic Regulation -- Flight-I(A)
Level 30: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 32: Blackstar -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(33), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(33), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(33), CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(34), CldSns-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Genomic Evolution -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 38: Parasitic Leech -- ThfofEss-+End%(A)
Level 41: Mind Probe -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(46), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Dominate -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(45), Lck-Rchg/Hold(48), Lck-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50), Lck-%Hold(50)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Opportunity 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
------------

I guess there are a few ways to build a Sentinel 

1) Build it in a manner to make do something it is not really intended for

2) Build it in a manner that escalate defenses 

3) Build it in a manner that escalate damage

4) Build it in a manner that finds a happy medium (1,2, and 3 don't need to be mutually exclusive)

This build looks a lot like #1 and nothing like any of the others.  You mention mostly solo and looking for sturdy defense and decent DPS.  For the later part, "decent dps", we need to define what decent means.  

Generally, when I see someone make a build that leans on a lot of defense they are using offensive enhancements that happen to have defense.  Something like piling on Thunderstrike.  That set has a few +ranged/energy/negative defense bonuses while also primarily enhancing the damage of the power.  Some folks go to pretty extreme lengths to improve Bio Armor's defenses in that manner, but they still fundamentally involve damage.  This build is a completely different extreme.  

If you changed your entire build plan to actually incorporate sets with damage in it, then you'd see a pretty big shift in DPS.  Then, if you decided to you wanted to go a "proc route" you could see a potential shift in DPS yet again.  

The build, as it is, looks like there are some holes in your understand of how this game fundamentally works.  I don't mean that to be insulting.  I'm looking at your build and noting it primarily runs on base damage for most of the game.  Dark Blast, the T1, does 52 pts of damage.  Do you really want to be stuck with doing 52 pts of damage most of the game with that attack if you could be doing at least double that?  

Your damage improvements are coming from 7% +all damage set bonuses, +10.5% from Assault, Offensive Adaptation, and Musculature Radial (+33% to the powers directly).  I hope you realize every single one of those can also stack with regular damage modifications like you have in Dark Obliteration.  

So this begs some questions.  

1) What do you intend to solo? -- Note that anything over +0 difficulty gets a scaling resistance to effects ON TOP of its normal resistance.  No matter how much you enhance the small to-hit debuff in your attacks higher level difficulty enemies are still going to ignore significant amounts of it.  So you've decided to trade 90-100% damage for 2% to-hit that in reality will be reduced anywhere from 20% to 80%+.  Also, the to-hit effects from Dark Blast attacks stack.  Not only is it not worth the time to enhance that effect you don't need to because it will just build on itself even in combat. 

2) What do you consider decent dps?  The build as it is HAS to run Offensive Adapation in order to not completely tickle enemies to death (or arrest).  This build is also heavily reliant on being over level 45 to ensure it can access the Alpha slot and Assault.  Mind Probe alone ain't going to cut it, and this build would be very slow in exemplar content.  

3) What do you consider "sturdy defense"?  Is that the defense bonuses themselves or general mitigation?  Bio Armor and Dark Blast have pretty decent durability on their own, but this build is a bit extreme. 

4) You don't need Hasten if your global recharge is 163+% without it turned on... wow. Why? 

I do not make it a point to tell people how to play.  You need to make a character that you want to play.  I will not however allow myself to ignore signs in a build that indicate that the user may be missing some core aspects of game mechanics.  That's what I see here.  Friends don't let friends play inefficient builds, and that is exactly what this would be.  If you already realize this, then please forgive me if I seem harsh.  That's just not my intent at all. 

You'd be far better off deciding if you want to spend a ton of influence on shoving Winter Sets everywhere for +defense while also improving damage.  Alternatively, you could ease off set bonuses for defense and look at mixing either damage enhancement + procs, or all procs.  Bio Armor works very well with high recharge, and if you can get some more hit points along the way that's great too.  The bulk of your durability is going to be linked to Ablative Carapace, Rebuild DNA, Parasitic Leech, and Blackstar... not BS set bonuses for +defense.  Those kinds of set bonuses are nice, but seem to miss the mark on what Bio Armor actually does.  Adding more +defense absolutely can make life easier, but you also don't have to do that.  

Last thought.  Depending on what path you decide to take, there are also other sources in this game of bolstering +defense.  Those include purple inspirations, Barrier Destiny Incarnate, and the Defense temporary power from the Pay-to-Win vendor.  The latter lasts 1 hour for trivial amounts of influence and can stack for 8 hours.  

I'd build for procs, personally, because I value pushing damage over trying to be tankier.  In the end, this your character and you do you.  

Thank you for the detailed response, it's very much appreciated and no offense taken -- I haven't played CoH since before Issue 16, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

I am coming from Tankers, so I definitely had more emphasis on defense and essentially made a... Stanker.

I was thinking with the mix of +ToHit, Accuracy, Endurance management, and defenses, I would just be converting to and eating lots of Red insps to boost my solo damage, because the others would essentially be useless to me.

Another part I think I'm confused on is the damage reference to the T1, Dark Blast -- I'm seeing it listed as 95 damage, 80 DPA. From that reference, it's making me think I'm not using or reading Mids properly.

Definitely not a build for exemplaring, but I will try to re-arrange some of the skills. For now, I've re-adjusted the primary sets and was actually able to boost Psionic defense up quite a bit (one of the huge holes previously), while significantly boosting Max HP and Damage. Replaced Hasten with Link Minds as it only will have a ~20 second gap in uptime, but acts as a nice defense replacement.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(5), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Dvs-Hold%(36)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(13)
Level 2: Umbral Torrent -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(3), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(7), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(34), CldSns-%Dam(36), PstBls-Dam%(36)
Level 4: Inexhaustible -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 6: Abyssal Gaze -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Rchg(37), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dam%(39)
Level 8: Environmental Adaptation -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 12: Dark Obliteration -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(43)
Level 14: Hover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(15), Rct-ResDam%(15), Rct-Def(27)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(17), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25)
Level 18: Antumbral Beam -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(42)
Level 20: Rebuild DNA -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(21), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(21), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(23), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(23), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 22: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(29)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27), LucoftheG-Def(29)
Level 32: Blackstar -- Obl-%Dam(A), Obl-Dmg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Arm-Dam%(33), Erd-%Dam(34), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(34)
Level 38: Parasitic Leech -- ThfofEss-+End%(A)
Level 41: Mind Probe -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(46), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Dominate -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(45), Lck-Rchg/Hold(48), Lck-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50), Lck-%Hold(50)
Level 47: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
------------

1 hour ago, Lexelot said:

Another part I think I'm confused on is the damage reference to the T1, Dark Blast -- I'm seeing it listed as 95 damage, 80 DPA. From that reference, it's making me think I'm not using or reading Mids properly.

It's not that you're reading Mid's improperly, it's that Mid's has the wrong numbers for most everything. I went through and fixed them all on my computer, but downloading the new unofficial update refs for it reset them all to the same wrong numbers it had before and I don't have it in me to do that all over again for no reason. You'd think they would have fixed those numbers, but you'd be wrong.

Edited by underfyre

2 hours ago, Lexelot said:

I was thinking with the mix of +ToHit, Accuracy, Endurance management, and defenses, I would just be converting to and eating lots of Red insps to boost my solo damage, because the others would essentially be useless to me.

For point 1... I suspected that may be the case.  You'd need a lot of red inspires constantly.  Not sure that's a fun way to go about it.  

For point 2... Turn off all toggles (Assault, Offensive Adapation, Musculature, even Opportunity... turn it all off).  When you turn everything off the only thing boost the T1's damage is your global damage modifier.  That's just 7% making that attack deal 56 dmg (7% of 52.83 brings the new damage to just over 56).  Now, turn on Offensive Adaptation.  The damage will go up to 69.  That's the only damage modification you'll have until level 45.  That's not much.  Its basically just running 1 generic damage SO in a power for the bulk of its life.  

Having Devastation in your other builds turns that 56 number into 115.  Turning on Offensive Adaption (if you exemplar) brings it up to 128.  128 vs 69 at that level.  Not quite double the previous build, but close enough.  Once you get back into level 45 you can get Musculature back, and eventually Assault.  If you did exemplar down you'd lose some damage modification due to the rules on that, but having damage enhancement is better than no enhancement at all.  

Now, given all of the sources you have in your second build you would need far fewer red inspirations to cap your damage and that really was the core of that point.  

Mid's is using Opportunity to grant you 5% bonus damage and can slide up to 25%.  That's not how it works and it is better to just turn off the inherent when evaluating damage in Mid's.  Otherwise you get this skewed perspective of damage.  Of course you could use that slider and tinker with it in a hypothetical manner where you're guessing the general impact of the resistance debuff at a given point in time.  I don't recommend putting a lot of stock in that though.  

Second build makes more sense.  Its not quite how I'd do this, but if that's your flair you gotta do you.  The changes in build 2 add a significant boost to your damage output though.  Almost a 1/3, maybe even closer to 1/2 of your former DPS capability.  Its a big difference.  

I do not understand the Theft of Essence in Parasitic Leech.  Have you used this power?  That proc is such a waste of time there.  Parasitic Leech is going to boost your endurance recovery per target up to 5.  That Theft proc is going to look like a droplet in the ocean because that power should sustain your end all on its own.  I much prefer recharge to narrow the downtime as much as possible.  I'd really try to get the cooldown lower.  75~ seconds or so being pretty ideal.  That gives you 45 seconds up and 35 seconds down.  That power also builds absorb per target too.  So having a 5 slot heal set with recharge (either Doctored Wounds or Panacea) are pretty much ideal.  

Actually, if you have a mountain of cash I highly recommend trying to get Panacea in all 3 of those heals.  I guess one could be Preventative Medicine, but the depends on how tight your slots get.  I tend to play Bio Armor as if it were Regeneration but with mildly better mitigation layers.  That's pretty much where I come from.  

If you're going to use a Stealth IO to get into range for Blackstar, (and you should... you did), feel pretty good that the power in question is going to massively debuff targets on its own.  

I'd much prefer proc damage in the single target powers, personally.  Abyssal Gaze, Antumbral Beam, and Life Drain are all good proc carriers.  Gloom or Dark Blast are a coin toss for you.  Doesn't really matter which you take.  The Sentinel ATO's have excellent bonuses but pretty crappy procs.  I tend to push those full sets into different powers.  

For example, I may put Opportunity Strikes in either Dark Obliteration or Blackstar.  Ideally I'd want Blackstar running the purple PBAoE set because it is that good, but I've used it in one of the Epic PBAoE's instead which works just fine too.  Then, I'd normally put Ward in a Cone, but Umbral Torrent is better with a KB to KD so that set would likely go into either Dark Obliteration or Blackstar (which ever didn't have the Strikes set).  The Ward set is generally better, in my opinion, in powers like Dark Obliteration, and Strikes is better where it can trigger more reliably (like Blackstar).  In either case, prepare to be underwhelm as both procs do suck.  

• Thanks 1

Thanks again! I see now, if I de-activate Kick, Mids was considering the Force Feedback Recharge at 100% uptime, which was skewing my haste to a ridiculous amount. That makes WAY more sense -- now I'm thinking I may need to add Hasten back in 🙂

Will play around with this -- I appreciate the help!

• Thanks 1

Messed around a bit more and I think I at least have a more well-rounded build now. Brought Hasten back in and dumped Assault for it -- a pity, but I do like Hasten having a lot less downtime (with lucky Force Feedback procs every so often), which in turn brings down the absorbs a great deal and Blackstar to a lovely 26-33 second recharge.

Ablative is nearly 100% uptime now, so that should help significantly as I had to drop Defense quite a bit from the very original stanker build.

Played around with adding some procs and added a few to Umbral Torrent -- I know you mentioned they're better in ST, but I already was going to use Force Feedback and KB to KD in Torrent, so I figured a couple added here wouldn't be bad. I added a few to the other powers, but the defense/resistance loss got me into the 'OMG im going to be tissue paper' fear stage, so I reverted -- an unfortunate side effect of being a career Tanker.

Now I just have to figure out if Mind Probe + Dominate + Link Minds are worth the 3 slots, or if Assault + 2 other fillers will be better. I've heard a lot of good things on Mind Probe + Dominate, but it just seems like I have an overabundance of attacks, with pretty low recharge times.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Sentinel

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(5), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Dvs-Hold%(36)
Level 2: Umbral Torrent -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(3), ExpStr-Dam%(7), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), CldSns-%Dam(36), PstBls-Dam%(36)
Level 4: Inexhaustible -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 6: Abyssal Gaze -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Apc-Dam%(29), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Apc-Acc/Rchg(37)
Level 8: Environmental Adaptation -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), ShlWal-Def(31), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 14: Hover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(15), Rct-ResDam%(15)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27)
Level 32: Blackstar -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dam%(33), Arm-Dmg(34), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34)
Level 38: Parasitic Leech -- DctWnd-Heal(A), DctWnd-Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(39), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Link Minds -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
------------

I have a build that works well for my Psi/Bio. I changed Psi to dark and proc'd it out for extra damage, It should work pretty well

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Magic Sentinel
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gloom -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(33), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(36)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Ags-Psi/Status(3), Ags-ResDam(43), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A), Prv-Heal(5), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(48)
Level 4: Environmental Adaptation -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(7), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(7), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 6: Abyssal Gaze -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(11), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(13), GldNet-Dam%(13), UnbCns-Dam%(15), CldSns-%Dam(15)
Level 8: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(17), Rct-Def/EndRdx(34)
Level 14: Umbral Torrent -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(25), PstBls-Dam%(42), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(50)
Level 16: Ablative Carapace -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal(40), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(45)
Level 18: Antumbral Beam -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(19), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Apc-Acc/Rchg(31), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(31), GldJvl-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Rebuild DNA -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(39)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Dark Obliteration -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(31)
Level 28: Athletic Regulation -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(37), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 32: Blackstar -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(37)
Level 35: Genomic Evolution -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(36)
Level 38: Parasitic Leech -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-Heal(43), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(50)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(48), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(11)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------
------------
Set Bonus Totals:

• 8% DamageBuff(Smashing)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Lethal)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Fire)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Cold)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Energy)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Negative)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Toxic)
  • 8% DamageBuff(Psionic)
  • 8.5% Defense(Smashing)
  • 8.5% Defense(Lethal)
  • 18.81% Defense(Fire)
  • 18.81% Defense(Cold)
  • 17.88% Defense(Energy)
  • 17.88% Defense(Negative)
  • 6% Defense(Psionic)
  • 11% Defense(Melee)
  • 14.75% Defense(Ranged)
  • 14.75% Defense(AoE)
  • 3.6% Max End
  • 24% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  • 6% Enhancement(Heal)
  • 20% Enhancement(Range)
  • 3.75% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
  • 90% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  • 15% SpeedFlying
  • GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
  • 266.6 HP (22.12%) HitPoints
  • 15% JumpHeight
  • 15% SpeedJumping
  • MezResist(Confused) 45%
  • MezResist(Held) 45%
  • MezResist(Immobilized) 45%
  • MezResist(Sleep) 45%
  • MezResist(Stunned) 45%
  • MezResist(Terrorized) 45%
  • MezResist(Teleport) 100% (20% chance)
  • 9% (0.15 End/sec) Recovery
  • 58% (2.91 HP/sec) Regeneration