New Dev Choice Selections (June 13th): Rularularian & River of Fire!

Arcanum

• City Council

Hi everyone!

You've been submitting them, and we've been reviewing them! @GM Sparky and I wanted to take the time to highlight some recently selected "Dev's Choice" arcs! We felt these two arcs really exemplified some usage of the AE content available, as well as being some quality story-lines!

The authors will receive 1,000 Reward Merits and a Golden Title. I will be in contact with you shortly regarding your rewards!

Please keep in mind if you have previously submitted an arc it is still a potential Dev's contender, we have not yet been able to review them all and are working on an active list. We will continue to update you on select arcs, so check back often!

Rularularian

• Arc ID: 848
  • Created by: @Ankylosaur
  • Number of Missions: 5
  • Level Range: 41 - 54
  • Description: "Lt. Col. Flynn, stationed at Mole point Charlie, needs your help! He sent an expedition team through a newly discovered Hortha Vine...and then it closed! Rescue them from a new part of the shard..."

Dev Review: We all know the story of how The Omega Team sacrificed themselves to close the portal during the Rikti War, thus saving Paragon City. What ever happened to these mysterious 50 heroes? Discover this player's take on what took place on the other side of the portal and how they connect to this mysterious new group called "The Rularularians" in this exciting story arc!

River of Fire!

• Arc ID: 26057
  • Created by: @Clairvoyance
  • Number of Missions: 3
  • Level Range: 5 - 14
  • Description: "Stop Pyrophoria, the Hellion's cleverest arsonist, from burning Paragon to the ground with his River of Fire!"

Dev Review: This was a great little arc involving the villain group, "The Hellions". We discover there are portraits suddenly combusting into flames all around Paragon City! During the ensuing chaos, the Hellions have been swooping in and robbing the place...almost as if it were part of a master plot! Team up with our quirky contact, Max Action, as we attempt to figure out how the Hellions are pulling off this feat and put an end to their villainy!

Check out these arcs and let us know what you think! 

Additionally, if you have any arcs to review for Dev's Choice fell free to message them to myself or @GM Sparky via Forum Message or Discord. You can also post any recommended arcs for us to review here:

Edited by GM Arcanum
  • Thanks 2

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Did  Rularularian last night. Well deserved for Dev Choice I feel. Will be dragging my comrades along to River of Fire! later today, all going well.

• Like 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Thrilled Rularularian was selected! Thanks so much, again!

In 2 days it doubled the number of ratings it had gotten in a year, which is the best prize of all.  I really appreciate the attention this has given to my arc. If anyone tries it out and enjoys it, feel free to to explore my other other arcs as well. 🙂  

• Like 2

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc