Time Spent in PvP Badges Not Awarding

Arc-Mage

A few people have told me the Time Spent in PvP Zones Badges was dropped from Five Hours to One Hour. If so, the Badges are not awarding after one hour of in the same PvP zone.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:52 PM, Arc-Mage said:

A few people have told me the Time Spent in PvP Zones Badges was dropped from Five Hours to One Hour. If so, the Badges are not awarding after one hour of in the same PvP zone.

Never mind. These are awarding properly. I thought they where listed under PvP but they are listed under Achievement.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I also observed that the counter for badge completion does not count down, but it does award at the appropriate time, but without the normal onscreen " Badge Earned " pop and just appears in your inventory, works for me.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Badge progress bars for Time Spent online in Zones update under very certain conditions, so they can give the illusion that they're not progressing.  I discovered this in Pocket D, where my progress bar was stuck around 75%, but I still received my Badge after one hour.  I attempted to reproduce the error, and found that zoning in and out of my base would update the progress bar, and oddly, some interactions with the /ah would update it, but not all.