Question about Mastermind Pets

Arisara

Back with NCSoft I had created a mastermind commanding thugs. The archtype had its own 72 key binds for fine control of individual and groups of pets. One of the intents was to hold back the arsonist from melee range to induce it to throw dynamite instead of melee. The arsonist was named Johnny; its specific commands were directed through that name. When pets were defeated, however, and resummoned I found Johnny was not always the one spawning as the arsonist. I soon noticed the arsonist was running into melee range on command to attack. Johnny was held still at range but doing nothing.. he no longer had the dynamite.

My question: has this been changed? Were I to make a mastermind again and name each pet will those pets be summoned with the same names always having the same powers?

16 minutes ago, Arisara said:

My question: has this been changed? Were I to make a mastermind again and name each pet will those pets be summoned with the same names always having the same powers?

Yeah my Arsonist always comes back with the same name and is always at the same spot in the pet window

6 hours ago, Arisara said:

Back with NCSoft I had created a mastermind commanding thugs. The archtype had its own 72 key binds for fine control of individual and groups of pets. One of the intents was to hold back the arsonist from melee range to induce it to throw dynamite instead of melee. The arsonist was named Johnny; its specific commands were directed through that name. When pets were defeated, however, and resummoned I found Johnny was not always the one spawning as the arsonist. I soon noticed the arsonist was running into melee range on command to attack. Johnny was held still at range but doing nothing.. he no longer had the dynamite.

To my knowledge, nothing about MM pets has been changed from the end of live aside from some improvements to the AI.