Best PVP Dominator Build

Neuro-son

I don't have a build for it, but I think your best bet is to probably go Mind/Fire, keep in mind unfortunately Dominators are some of the bottom-tiers in PvP due to the fact that mez is so poopoo'd by I13+ changes. Dan Petro left a comment for how to build a decent build for PvP toons, I'd recommend this as a lot of the builds these days that were posted in light of I26 changes have changed many builds.

• Like 1

If you're doing strictly zones and you play mostly solo, mind/energy might honestly be your best bet.

I have a mind/fire and an ice/energy, mind/fire is good when you're attacking with other mind/fires or in team spike scenarios but solo there's a big gap in your attack chain after blaze->dominate->snipe whereas energy you have non-stop heavy hitters with total focus, powerburst, and snipe(even power blast hits hard). A powerburst with Power Up+energized+hybrid assault double hit can probably hit 600+ I imagine. Power Up'd total focus also stuns forever since most people have close to 0 stun res. If you're going to open up on people, open up with PU->TF and not dominate.