AR/Plant

jonwol2

I want to roll an assault rifle blaster and was looking for a synergetic secondary other than the usually recommended /dev or /em. One set in particular that spiked my interest was Plant. Do these two sets go well together? If so, are there any powers worth skipping in plant? Is there another secondary that compliments AR just as well?

I actually don’t know AR super well, but Plant is fun. It’s toggle armor helps keeps your stamina and health (armor) bar stay full and the holds and debuff help you solo. I don’t think any other blaster sec gets an AoE hold- which can help in a pinch - my blaster has three holds with the patron power. Ripper Is a great top tier melee attack too.

Edited by Ankylosaur

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc

I don't know plant at all, but a fun pairing with AR is martial combat.  Of course, this depends on your finding knockback fun.  I'm having a hard time beating the joy I get from Ki Push, followed instantly by Storm Kick, then shoot 'em while they sail away in slo mo.

Who run Bartertown?