Beast/Sonic

kelika2

Anyone ever tried this combo?  Using Frankenslotting to get as many Auras I can into the pets I am looking at:

+40% resist from sonic shields, +30% resist from aura IOs, and +15%ish s/l/c resist from beast inherents which is close to pet's 90% resist cap for s/l and 70%ish to most other damage types

beasts have 12% def to all inherently, add another 10% from the two aura IOs and up to 22%, another 10% to aoe from the ATO, throw in maneuvers for another 4% to all

26% melee and ranged def, and 36% aoe def, not counting beasts 6% def to all howl buff since uncontrollable, but its there

85%ish s/l/c resist

70%ish to f/e/n resist

30% t/p resist

After screwing around with this build for about a week its very solid.  Both Lions and Alpha wolf (level 18) lick themselves pretty much on cooldown.  Aid other is used very often, but not on cooldown.  Pets are just downright tough as hell.

Disruption Field (-res toggle) can go on any pet

Sonic Siphon (single -res debuff) works great on bosses as a fight starter

And alternating Bonfire with KB to KD and Liquefy is just awesome

Also turns out the single and big bubbles have toxic resist.  beasts (with IOs) are up to 70%~ish toxic resist

And Sonic Repulsion with KB to KD is just chain knocking down whatever is near it, if you can tolerate the sound, which i cant.

Its like the first mastermind I been able to enjoy in a long time.

3 hours ago, kelika2 said:

After screwing around with this build for about a week its very solid.  Both Lions and Alpha wolf (level 18) lick themselves pretty much on cooldown.  Aid other is used very often, but not on cooldown.  Pets are just downright tough as hell.

Disruption Field (-res toggle) can go on any pet

Sonic Siphon (single -res debuff) works great on bosses as a fight starter

And alternating Bonfire with KB to KD and Liquefy is just awesome

Also turns out the single and big bubbles have toxic resist.  beasts (with IOs) are up to 70%~ish toxic resist

And Sonic Repulsion with KB to KD is just chain knocking down whatever is near it, if you can tolerate the sound, which i cant.

Its like the first mastermind I been able to enjoy in a long time.

Liquefy cooldown is saddening. Ugh.

anyways, Sonic has some great stuff to it. Unfortunately, it’s sonic vs thermal and the heals tend to be a little better suited to what MM needs.

(technically pain can perma world of pain to similar numbers of thermal too - to all) 

Edited by kiramon