Arch mage Accolade tips

MsSmart

HI:

I decided to gain for all 22 alts the Arch mage accolade, which can be quite a bit of a grind, I would imagine if you have a support class character, you will find this accolade quite handy to have at times.

What makes it a grind is you need 200 Pantheon Spirit Masks, 100 Master Illusionists summoned mobs (illusionists, dark servants, phantoms), and 200 Tsoo Sorcerers

The good news is visit Unai Kemen for the portal mission, if you do not have Unai as a contact see Tina Macintyre for referral.  The very first mission from Unai is Pantheon land. Lots of elders there. Each elder will summon a spirit mask, but they will continue summoning them over time, so do not kill them, repeat do not kill them! kill all the other mobs. The process is 1) clear way to elder, kill mask, leave elder; 2) clear way to another elder, kill mask, leave elder 2; 3) clear way to elder, kill mask, leave elder. Follow the process till you have 5 of them, once you do that cycle thru them, you will have lots of mask to continuously kill, the 200 will happen in no time.

The illusionist badge, get harvey maylor as a contact, from none other than unai kemen! his very  first mission is a Carnival mission in bricks, be sure to set difficulty to -1/8 to ensure master illusionists. Just like masks, clear way to master illusionists, kill their spawn dark servant and phantsm, and hurt the 3 summoned illusionists; then leave. Go clear the way to another master illusionist, rinse wash and repeat till you have 3 or 4 of them, Never kill the master illusionist. you willget badge pretty quick.

For the 200 Tsoo, I have not cracked it yet, just patrol talos for them, if you all know a good way to harvest Tsoo Sorcerers, please post it!

Hugs

Sue

• Thanks 1

I've gotten my Tsoo Sorcerers mostly from patrolling Talos, as you suggested. One bit of advice I would add, though, is to use this macro: /macro FIND targetcustomnext enemy alive Sorcerer

This way, you can zip around town, and not really be paying THAT much attention, and your target key (by default, it's the TAB key) does the work.