My arc was deleted

Seed22

So, needless to say im pretty upset. I JUST finished my arc and it was deleted because I was also editing another arc. I’d like it back, as it took far too long to create originally. It was titled Angry Druids &. Crazy Sorcerers. I was about to put the final touches on it, and since I cant view my dev ticket I’m not even sure if it was recieved 🙃

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Was it *published* or just local still?

... and are you *sure* about that? 🙂 (Yes, I've seen this be the cause of many "missing arcs." That or working from the autosave instead of the file you thought you saved it as... AE's kind of bad at indicating these things.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

Was it *published* or just local still?

... and are you *sure* about that? 🙂 (Yes, I've seen this be the cause of many "missing arcs." That or working from the autosave instead of the file you thought you saved it as... AE's kind of bad at indicating these things.)

It was local still. I checked my local files and I couldnt find it. Would there be somewhere else I can check for it?

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

If it's *local,* there's no way anyone here can retrieve it. Completely depends on your backups, checking the recycle bin, etc.

I don't know what would delete it, unless your antivirus had a moment and thought it needed to go.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

32 minutes ago, Greycat said:

If it's *local,* there's no way anyone here can retrieve it. Completely depends on your backups, checking the recycle bin, etc.

I don't know what would delete it, unless your antivirus had a moment and thought it needed to go.

Ahh I think I may have found the issue 🤣I had de-listed one of my previously published arcs to edit some things, then republished it. I believe it may have saved over my newest arc on accident