Quick question re: Which low level blast is usable in warshade dwarf form?

IIRC, either ebon eye or shadow bolt is now usable while in warshade dwarf form. However, I can't remember which one it is and I'm hoping not to burn a respec and all the time it would take to rebuild my character if I put an extra four slots into the wrong power.  

If anybody knows, then that would be helpful and much appreciated. 🙂

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

4 minutes ago, EnjoyTheJourney said:

IIRC, either ebon eye or shadow bolt is now usable while in warshade dwarf form. However, I can't remember which one it is and I'm hoping not to burn a respec and all the time it would take to figure that out. 

If anybody knows, then that would be helpful and much appreciated. 🙂

Shadow bolt is usable in dwarf form ^.^

• Thanks 1

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png

Not sure why you would take it though (maybe if going just dwarf/human)?  Ebon Eye is usable in Nova, and is the highest DPS single target attack while in that form, so that’s the better option between the two. Maybe you want a gap free dwarf attack chain?  With a bit of recharge, that’s pretty easy to do with just the form “attacks” (including taunt if you really want to mash buttons).  If you want to do damage, then either you should pick up Nova or alternate dwarf and human attacks (smite, drain, and gravity well in particular, and of course both mires). 

If it’s purely a preference/play style/theme thing though, then by all means go for it. 👍

This is for a dwarf / human bi-form warshade I was planning, and am now playing. 

Every now and again it's nice to have shadow bolt slotted up when in dwarf form every now and again, even though melee powers are essentially always recharged and ready for use. Ebon eye wouldn't have been used much because most of the time my bi-form shade is in dwarf form. 

On 7/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, Harakh said:

PERMISSION GRANTED 😂

Everyone is entitled to play as they like. I don’t presume to tell anybody how they HAVE to play. I was just pointing out that it may not be an optimal thing to do, since the ultimate purpose wasn’t stated by the OP. As suspected, it’s pretty much a play-style thing in a bi-form build.

TL;DR, don’t be an ass. 

Edited by dtj714

4 hours ago, dtj714 said:

Everyone is entitled to play as they like. I don’t presume to tell anybody how they HAVE to play. I was just pointing out that it may not be an optimal thing to do, since the ultimate purpose wasn’t stated by the OP. As suspected, it’s pretty much a play-style thing in a bi-form build.

TL;DR, don’t be an ass. 

You gave sound advice. I was poking fun cause the last line if taken literally reads like permission happily granted to take the lesser damaging power outside of the guidelines provided. But yes I was "an ass", don't melt. 

image.png.04ed478057818a73ab719505f04b29ea.png                    image.png.42c80ce1c325baca8986b52f21ef6e81.png