Daft Punk Pocket D Mix

I created this music mod pack in honor of the outstanding AE addition to Pocket D and it's two "Daft Punk" inspired DJs rocking the tunes there. This is a client-side mod package that replaces the standard music of the D with some Daft Punk tunes and remixes.

Download here:   

http://www.mediafire.com/download/68vpdw4b7z8e8lr/Daft_Punk_Pocket_D.zip

Instructions:

Unzip the folder and paste the "Data" folder directly into your City of Heroes Beta Client folder.

Don't worry about overwriting an existing Data folder you already have. Just merge it. There's a file structure there, but nothing in there except the music.

And that's it. Next - fire up the game, wander into the D and see what you think of the new ambiance!

"Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be SO kind!"

nYdb9rY.jpg

If you want a preview of the tracks used before you download and install this mod, take a listen at the following finely crafted links:

Main Dance Floor

Villain Side:

Hero Side:

AE Expansion:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 7 months later

Well this hits a bit differently now, doesn't it? 😔 (Note for future reference - Daft Punk just broke up.)
Well - we'll always have the songs they did create. The Beatles themselves had less than 10 years as a group and look at that legacy! 
I may make another version of this mix soon that's not as directly tied to the Tron movie. 

In any case - in addition to the link above - this mod is now a part of The City of Heroes Modder utility as outlined here in this post: 

So you can just download that tool and the Daft Punk mix is listed and useable from there as well! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later

Better, Faster, Stronger ... always reminds me of one of my favourite old heroes...

... of course, that's also where the wrestler got his name.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

• 2 months later

This is an awesome mod set!  

Question: does anyone have the file names/locations for the music in the Monkey Fight Club and the Tiki Bar?  

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!