Builds across the board

SpookTheHerd

So as someone who alts between 2 or 3 types of almost every character type, it's only become apparent to me recently how much work is necessary to make effective Dominators and Masterminds.

Each of them seems to require extra work and planning for survivability. The amount of work that goes into those archetypes makes me think that all the others basically have it easy.

Are there any other glaring oversites to other ATs? Other than the basic need to overcome end-drain, it seems like everything else is free to do as it chooses.

I guess my question boils down this: What are the commonly focused on areas of improvement for each AT? Without getting into every last detail, I wouldn't mind some shorthand here.

I'm sure there's links available to stuff that was up during live discussing this very topic. Hell, post those if you've got 'em! I always feel like there's things happening under the surface of the game still left to be discovered as someone who just plays with the confidence that good-enough is good enough.

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

"Effective" should be defined.  There is a scale of difficulty in this game that can be chosen by a player.  Not every AT, or even every build within an AT, is capable of accomplishing all of the same content by itself.  When it comes to team contribution there are a number of issues inherent in the current meta, the IO system, and general balance disparity.