Ice/Kinetic/Dark build seeking feedback & tactical suggestions

agentx5

I am looking for fine-tuning feedback for the following fallen hero character (one of my main characters of the Lore).

This would be non-specific to fire-farms, rather used in all sorts of end-game TFs and iTrials.  Not solo, teamplay.

The ability to help out in a team farms setting has already been proven, but looking for advice both in the build design and how to use that tactically.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.5
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Kali Q'Uzixola: Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Ice Blast
Secondary Power Set: Kinetics
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Dark Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Ice Bolt -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(17)
Level 1: Transfusion -- TchoftheN-Heal(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(3), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(3), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(5), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchoftheN-%Dam(11)
Level 2: Ice Blast -- SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(11)
Level 4: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Siphon Speed -- PcnoftheT-Acc/Slow(A), PcnoftheT-Rng/Slow(17), PcnoftheT--Rchg%(19)
Level 12: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Invisibility -- EndRdx-I(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19)
Level 16: Increase Density -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Ags-ResDam(23), Ags-Psi/Status(23), StdPrt-ResKB(40)
Level 18: Misdirection -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 22: Bitter Ice Blast -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(25), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Apc-Acc/Rchg(27), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Apc-Dam%(39)
Level 24: Ice Storm -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(39)
Level 26: Bitter Freeze Ray -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(31), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(34), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(37), UnbCns-Dam%(39)
Level 28: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Blizzard -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Rgn-Knock%(37)
Level 35: Transference -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(36), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(36), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(36), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(37), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(40)
Level 38: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A), Range-I(43)
Level 41: Dark Consumption -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(46), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-End/Res(A), GldArm-RechRes(46), GldArm-RechEnd(48), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(48), GldArm-ResDam(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 47: Soul Drain -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Arm-Dam%(50)
Level 49: Soul Transfer -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Scourge 
Level 1: Sprint -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(40), Mrc-Rcvry+(42), RgnTss-Regen+(43)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(42), EndMod-I(42), EndMod-I(43)
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Void Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Diamagnetic Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Barrier Radial Epiphany 
------------

They are both a core protagonist and antagonist at different parts of the story.  This is her main appearance:

SWn4XRR.png

Young Kali. Idealistic hero, her family was still alive at this point, idealistic & naive but happy...

jafBS9L.png

Kali after the coup d'etat, before she lead a worker's uprising and began an empire. Tortured & grieving, but this was when the seeds of vengeance began...
6Y3L7Il.png

Kali near the time of her duel with Alyssa. Fearful of losing political power and willing to do whatever it would take to keep it. She had become what she once sought to fight against.

Dl7ybiQ.png

Possible tragic music for the fallen hero Kali:

Edited by agentx5
music!

You really want Freeze Ray.  Even ignoring the hold, it's your highest DPA and Damage per Cycle attack.  Swapping any of Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, or Bitter Freeze Ray for it would be an upgrade, and just swapping it in for one of your pool powers would also work.

I'd put at least one more slot in Hasten, maybe 2.  You can run alright with two 50+5s, but until then I'd go with 3 total.

I'm trying to decide on an Epic pool for my Ice/Kin, I'm curious how well you like Dark, and what sort of tricks you have for it.  It looked like it might overlap a lot with self-only versions of Transference and Fulcrum Shift, but maybe they just feel twice as awesome?