Lots of Odd Little Bugs as of Late

Apparition

There have been a lot of odd little bugs piling up in game over the past couple of weeks.  Probably unrelated, but they're piling up so I thought I'd mention them all in one post in case there is some sort of pattern.

1. A few friends of mine have repeatedly had their powers' colors' change, for every costume.  From what I understand, sometimes the power colors will reset to the original color value.  Sometimes they'll become blood red.  After zoning, they'll sometimes revert to the correct value.  This is on different power sets, from Water Blast to Savage Melee, and different characters.

2. I've lead two or three instanced Rikti mothership raids per week for the past ten months.  With the exception of the occasional lack of pylons displayed on the map, there have been no issues... until a couple of weeks ago, when several people started reporting being stuck upon entering the instance.  Not even /stuck works, they have to be teleported.

3. I just encountered the exact same issue as #2 myself, upon entering one of those community SG base hubs.  The SG base hasn't changed in several months, and from all accounts the SG itself has been dormant on the shard for a while.  Yet, today, every time I enter the SG base, I am stuck, and /stuck itself will not do anything.  The only option is to Ouro out.

It's weird, as there has been no patch since April, and yet these little issues started cropping up very recently.

Edited by Apparition
  • Thanks 1

I’m one of the ones whose water blast and savage melee have both set themselves to red. Another issue I’ve been having is that on all of my characters with mystic flight, the pop up tray keeps re-enabling itself even though I’ve turned it off at Null on each character.

I've had the water blast issue. As well as some animation switching back and forth on elec.

Nemesis Conspiracy Theorist

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

I'll add on another small one that popped up around the same time:

- Sometimes if you make a change to a keybind in the options window, then swap characters and come back, the change will be reverted. If you instead quit to desktop after making the change, it stays set correctly. This never used to happen.