IAMA All American All-Star. Ask me anything!

AgentEmu

Hello!

I am All-Star, the old sidekick of the All-American and a proud hero of Paragon City. I will be doing my best to answer all of your questions, but please before you ask, do check out the Say No To Superadine charity fundraiser. There's so many Paragon citizens suffering from this drug in more ways than one. Take back our communities today by donating and Ask Me Anything!  

Edited by AgentEmu

23 hours ago, graff said:

Hey All-Star,

Thanks for doing this! Long time fan. Who are some of your favorite heroes to team up with and why? Also I saw your recent fight against  Bonezone, is he your nemesis? 

Thanks,

Douggie 

Hi! Thanks for asking! 

I would say that Bonezone is definitely my nemesis. Us two just keep running into each other, you know? He'll rob a jewelry store or hold up a bank and I just always seem to be in the area. It's funny like that! 

No, we definitely have history given our first few encounters and it's all boiled down to a sort of respectful spiteness towards each other. Better nemesis than Frosty Chill.

Favorite team ups? It's always shifting and I don't like to not include people but here's a short list: Chromeheart (American Steel represent!), Hex Worker is good to work with, Union Jane (though rare), Nightshield, and Raincaller.