Mids Reborn download shows Trojan?

Soriana

What antivirus are you using, and do you have the actual report available? Also, are you downloading the installer or the zip package?

We've had false flags come up before, but I believe they were only on the installer version itself. That's not uncommon for installers. The program's code itself is up on GitHub, so if you're super concerned you can always build the program yourself!

For the links in main thread, scanned by the VirusTotal suite:
64-bit: Installer

64-bit: Zip Archive

32-bit: Installer

32-bit: Zip Archive

Only the 32-bit Installer seems to get flagged, and only by 2 of the 66 engines. I've mentioned it before, but I'll poke at Metalios again to see if he's willing to repack it. Keep in mind that the 32-bit version is no longer supported, so if that's what you're using, there isn't much we can do for you.

mrb-social2_mini.png.464409b4404c13db31506dbe99d59609.png

Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer

The build planner to make your awesome characters even more awesome!

Into the Night "... and so we went into that dark night, for we knew our dawn would come again..."
~ The Meowcronomicon

• 2 weeks later
On 9/21/2020 at 10:29 PM, Felis Noctu said:

What antivirus are you using, and do you have the actual report available? Also, are you downloading the installer or the zip package?

We've had false flags come up before, but I believe they were only on the installer version itself. That's not uncommon for installers. The program's code itself is up on GitHub, so if you're super concerned you can always build the program yourself!

Just to let you know, I'm getting a warning from Malwarebytes (Website blocked due to Trojan) when I try to use the Check for Updates option in Mids. 

I think you can ask on their forums for sites to be removed from the block list, if you want.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!