Null the Gull bug

Mageman

Here's what I did:

1. I started as a Hero and used Null the Gull to become a Vigilante. I stayed this alignment for a long period of time (at least a week). This gave me the blue interface.
  2. Around level 20, I decided to change to a Rogue - again using Null the Gull. I entered Pocket D from a base portal and talked to Null the Gull. This changed my interface to Red.
  3. Just after my alignment change, I decided to get the Gullible badge. Right after receiving my badge, I went AFK for a minute (since I knew I would be unable to move).
  4. When I returned, I found my interface Blue instead of Red (since I didn't do anything else, I assume that it was using Null the Gull that changed my interface color).
  5. Several days later, my interface is still Blue even though I'm still a rogue.

I haven't tried to duplicate this  bug. And, since it requires a rare method to find it, I doubt that anyone else has found it.

Just as a note, I changed back to a Vigalante (again with Null the Gull) and stayed there for a few days. When I changed back to Rogue, my interface is still blue on that alt. I don't know what happened, but I like it. I don't know why, but I dislike the red interface.

You can set the interface color to whatever you want (blue, red, orange, white, etc.) in the options menu. Once this is done it won't change between alignments. Maybe switching too much caused it to freeze, or perhaps you ever so slightly altered it in settings on accident.

Edited by Dragotect