Form Transition graphic effects

Jacktar

Hi, when transitioning from human to nova or dwarf on my PB the whole screen is filled with bright (blinding) white light. It lasts for a few seconds and completely obscures my alt.

Zoned into a surprise hot door during a mish in FF today and when the white effect cleared I was truly dead.

The same effect happens on my WS but the blackness just seems less dense and intrusive and so much less of a problem.

Is there any way I can stop or reduce the transition effect on the PB?

All thoughts/suggestions comments will be gratefully received. 

It is actually affecting the will to play the alt atm and as it is an active triform build it occurs very regularly.

Thanks 👍

2 hours ago, Jacktar said:

Hi, when transitioning from human to nova or dwarf on my PB the whole screen is filled with bright (blinding) white light. It lasts for a few seconds and completely obscures my alt.

Zoned into a surprise hot door during a mish in FF today and when the white effect cleared I was truly dead.

The same effect happens on my WS but the blackness just seems less dense and intrusive and so much less of a problem.

Is there any way I can stop or reduce the transition effect on the PB?

All thoughts/suggestions comments will be gratefully received. 

It is actually affecting the will to play the alt atm and as it is an active triform build it occurs very regularly.

Thanks 👍

There's no minfx option for forms unfortunately, however you can adjust the color using the darkest option of any colour (furthest left selection on the palette) to help dull the blinding...ness.
It's not perfect but it helps I find.