Dr. Quarterfield TF (AE Glitch)

Techreus

I would need a bit more information. 

1. Have you clicked on team tab - and ensured that you're not in a task force, ouro arc or AE arc? 
2. Are you just seeing what you would expect to see - your character (assuming you're zoomed out to see it), the mission door, other parts of the zone map, but your cursor turns to an hour glass when you click on the first door mission of the Task Force? Which door mission of the task force if not the first? 

3. Have you used discord and sent a DM to a GM - some days that's a better way to reach them. 

4. Have you logged off your character and re-validated the manifest?  Then try relogging in to see if that would fix it? 

Did you do anything crazy like switch your alignment in the middle of the tf? I think the game would just remove the contact from your active list, but have never done this, so don't know myself. Crazy question, but there may have been a badge opportunity on redside you wanted. <shrug>

The problem first occurred on either the first mission or the second and remained throughout the entire task force. The first mission requires the team to fight 50 Rularuu in the open world so if it did occur I simply didn't notice it. Most likely though it was occurring. I didn't notice until I tried to open the first mission door however. I still received a Notice of the Well and Reward Merits upon completing the Task Force.

I did not switch alignments or do anything abnormal during the taskforce. From initially starting the taskforce (I was team leader) to when I first noticed the problem (it was not occurring prior) I spoke with Dr. Quarterfield and began the task force. Did the first outside mission of defeating 50 Rularuu and then tried to access the first mission door to which I noticed I could not enter. I have been unable to upload a photo, but I have sent one to GM Coldspark on Discord as well as during my time being unable to access the missions I had uploaded a random screenshot on Reddit which also happens to address this problem along which a text error which I will be addressing in another thread after this. I tried logging out to the desktop as well as back to character select. Neither addressed the problem. I went along with the entire team throughout the whole taskforce across multiple zones. The taskforce takes us to Peregrine Isles, Brickstown, Firebase Zulu, and Talos Island. Despite all of these reentry methods I still was facing the same error.

Hello there,

I have the exact same issue on a citadel TF. I can lead the TF, select active mission and do some Fedex, but I'm in AE mode at the same time and can't enter any of the Citadel missions. I'm still 50.

AE contact won't speak to me so it's a dead end.

Any ideas ?

Edit : I finally quit my TF and I wasn't in AE mode in the end....

Edited by Vandale

had leader of both Cita and Dr Q having this ran them back to back with a numina in between was leader everytime as far as i noticed stuck in somekind of AE mode aparently

//edit Vandale was on the cita Techreus was on the DR Q

Edited by PainX