"None More Black" (Dark/Dark/Ice)

brasilgringo

Hat tip to Spinal Tap fans ...

Been trying to see if I could make a Dark/Dark build that got reasonable soft-caps while maintaining an all-ranged attack chain, with the PBAOE exceptions of using Heart of Darkness as a proc nuke and Engulfing Shadows as well.  Kept the pets thought maybe they're not needed post 50.  Got S/L and Ranged defs to ~41% but can't seem to softcap without having to use more complete IO sets that ruin my proc-slotting.  Cribbed together ideas from a number of dark dom / dark troller threads, lots of credits to others. 

Anyone got ideas on how to make this better?  Maybe the answer isn't to push for the 40%+ S/L/Ranged but to let it fall into the 30s (%) and reslot for more damage?  I wanted to give up Sleet but it's just too good on end-game TFs.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Primary Power Set: Darkness Control
Secondary Power Set: Dark Assault
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(A), GldJvl-Dam%(3), CldSns-%Dam(3), GldNet-Dam%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(39), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(39)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A)
Level 2: Living Shadows -- SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(A), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(9), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(11), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(17)
Level 4: Gloom -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(7), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 6: Possess -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(13), CrcPrs-Conf(13), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(15), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(23)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(27), CldSns-ToHitDeb(34), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(43), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(46), CldSns-%Dam(46)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(A), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(25), ScrDrv-Dam%(25), Erd-%Dam(27), Obl-%Dam(36), CldSns-%Dam(36)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(40)
Level 16: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(36), Rct-ResDam%(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50)
Level 18: Haunt -- CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(A), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(19), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(21), GlmoftheA-Dam%(23)
Level 20: Engulfing Darkness -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(21), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(45), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), CldSns-%Dam(46)
Level 22: Gather Shadows -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- BslGaz-Slow%(A), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(29), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(31), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(31)
Level 28: Life Drain -- TchoftheN-Heal(A), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(37), TchoftheN-%Dam(37), ThfofEss-+End%(37), GldJvl-Dam%(40), Apc-Dam%(43)
Level 30: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(33), CldSns-%Dam(48)
Level 35: Moon Beam -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(42), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(42), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(43), CldSns-%Dam(50)
Level 38: Sleet -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 44: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 47: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(48)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon 
Level 1: Quick Form 
------------

My thoughts in no particular order:

I think you'll get more damage and reach your defense goals by dropping the procs gimmick in HOD (or drop HOD altogether) and taking ice storm and possibly night fall. Heart of darkness may have a bunch of procs but there's no acc and you won't reliably hit +3s with it unless you open with sleet first, ice storm slotted up can give you both range defense and far more consistent damage than HOD.

Assuming a spare no expense end game build you could use more slow resist. Get slowed, lose permadom, sad panda....

Gloom has 6 slots, the last one doesn't contribute to your goals, if anything you can shave that slot off.

If you can only bring one vector/damage type to defense softcap I'd focus on ranged first. S/L defense is nice for jumping into a spawn without locking them down first but once you have them locked down it's the stuff hitting you from range that you really need to be mindful about.

IF you are going to jump into melee anyway I'd take one melee attack just for the 5% s/l def in blistering cold. The benefits of that set is far too slot efficient to ignore.

Haunt - I would cut this to make room for powers/slotting that would suit my goals, like fitting in a melee attack for the slow resist and the S/L defense, or HOD but slotted with enough ACC then procs to make it a more reliable mini nuke.

• Thanks 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Thanks for the feedback.

I have a 50 dark/savage dom (build below) that I've enjoyed.  I don't have any slow resist on him and I don't recall losing permadom, but it's a good tip and definitely will pull a slot out of Gloom (thanks!) and put a winter's cold slow resist into super speed.

The dark/savage has HoD slotted basically the same way (but with 1 more dmg proc from Armageddon, which is used in ED in this build) and it seems to hit stuff OK -- it's key to locking down spawns under permadom and doing damage, I love it.  What's the math on accuracy?  Figured I had enough with the Kismet +To Hit and Tactics.

My savage dom has melee attacks, which is why this time I was going for all ranged.  It's also why I proc-slotted Dark Grasp for damage to use in a ranged chain.  Not sure how DG is with procs -- maybe it recharges too fast for them to fire regularly.  I saw it on a Dark controller build.   Figure it would be FS, jump in for HoD and ED, jump back out and start pew-pewing from Range with a sleet on top.   My dark/savage has ice storm 5-slotted with Ragnarok, and while it seems OK to throw on top of sleet, the damage seems anemic over time.  HoD makes me a spawn-lockdown master *and* does damage.

My dark/savage is petless at 50, so this time I wanted to try to take both pets and especially see if Haunt could bring damage to harder targets like AVs on TFs.  I wanted to double proc Haunt but couldn't find the slots. 

I'm running under 45% because I figured I hit most spawns with FS before jumping in, or I'd use a small purple, or be on a team with def buffs.  Also I think If I build up to the top Barrier that lasts 120 secs it gives about an additional 5% def that should soft-cap me?

Edited by brasilgringo

https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Mechanics

A quick google search on CoH to hit mechanics gave me that link and it shows your to hit vs higher level, you can see that vs +3s your base to hit is at 48% and it's at 39% vs +4s

You can emulate these values in mids by going to Options->Configuration->Exemping and Base Values and set your base to hit to the appropriate value. I had mine at 39%

At those values your slotting of HOD is below 95% accuracy. On a team with other to hit buffs or defense debuffs from teammates you probably don't notice it.

Proc Slotting Dark Grasp is fine, with domination mez duration isn't an issue so you might as well get some extra proc damage in.

And yeah if you go barrier that'll cover the last 5% if you just care about the end game build.

• Like 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

• 3 weeks later

I'm still grappling with this build.  I hit 50 last night and basically followed the build spec'd out above with 1-2 changes as suggested by Nemu.  But I found a few things that bother me.  Particularly:

1) I'm gasping for end, even with permadom ... i can't even run Tough/Tactics along with Frozen Armor, Weave, CJ, and Maneuvers.  Since I likely will go Musculature Radial (for the damage boost and boost to to-hit debuffs and end mod), I guess I'm going to be forced into Ageless for Destiny slot.?  Anyway, I've been noodling how to make my end situation better pre Incarnate. 

2) Attack chain - i was basically rotating Gloom, Life Drain, Moonbeam, and a proc'd out Dark Grasp (which honestly is pretty awesome given perma-dom dealing with the hold aspects).  I'm not loving Gloom given it is slow and has a DOT.  I'm can't figure out a good way to replace it (with an eye to exemping down) unless I decide to fit in Smite instead ... Does anyone know a good way to see DPA (damage per activation) in Mids?  I heard Life Drain has worse DPA then Dark Blast but at least it does a chunk of damage upfront vs. Gloom.  

I've been trying to move things around to compensate / test, and I haven't wanted to give up Haunt or Umbral beast on this toon (I already have a petless dark/savage dom).   Anyone know if the build-up proc in Haunt is worth it?  Since there are 2 of them, I figured it might be.   I have a psi damage proc in them at present and it doesn't seem to do much, maybe they get more mileage out of the purple build-up proc (higher % chance)?

I can't see a way to avoid having to take Living Shadows at level 2 unless I replace it with a 1-slot Smite.   Maybe that's a better choice for low-level exemping.   I was trying to keep the soft-caps approached on Ranged (1st) and S/L second ...this has them all at around ~39% which is probably OK for groups where I can paste them with FS to lower their to hit (and the other to-hit powers in dark).  I was toying with the to-hit debuff proc from Absolute Amazement in HOD but I think the -RES proc may be better. 

I'd love some feedback ... especially if people can see a way to keep the pets, keep a primarily ranged attack chain, potentially add in slots to Sleet and even take Ice Storm, and keep at least the Ranged def around the 39% level ... blew an hour or two today messing with mids.   I tried slotting up Life Drain with more damage & damage procs this time around, rather than heals.  Can always pop greens.

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Power Pool: Leadership

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- HO:Nucle(A), GldJvl-Dam%(3), CldSns-%Dam(3), GldNet-Dam%(5), UnbCns-Dam%(5), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg(7), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Living Shadows -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Gloom -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(15), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(17), Apc-Dam%(19)
Level 6: Possess -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(19), CldSns-ToHitDeb(21), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(21), CldSns-Acc/Rchg(23), CldSns-%Dam(23)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(25), Rct-ResDam%(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), WntGif-ResSlow(27)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(29), ScrDrv-Dam%(29), Erd-%Dam(31), Obl-%Dam(31), CldSns-%Dam(31)
Level 14: Kick -- ExpStr-Dmg/KB(A), ExpStr-Acc/KB(33), ExpStr-Dam%(33)
Level 16: Gather Shadows -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Haunt -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(34), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(34), SlbAll-Build%(34)
Level 20: Engulfing Darkness -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), CldSns-%Dam(37)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 26: Shadow Field -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(A), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(39), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(40), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(40)
Level 28: Life Drain -- Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), TchoftheN-%Dam(42), CldSns-%Dam(43), GldJvl-Dam/End/Rech(43)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(45), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(45), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Moon Beam -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(46), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(48), CldSns-%Dam(48)
Level 38: Sleet -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 41: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 44: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- HO:Membr(A)
Level 49: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-End%(13)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
------------

//edit noticed your questions yes in mids under view you can show DPA as for the end yeah im finding the set abit heavy to which is crazy considering i have a fire/earth with both toggles one suggestion right off the bat visit your local p2w vendor get recovery serum from temps you can buy a of stack 50 for 500k very strong buff about 1.8 EPS for 3 minutes not optimal to use a temp obviously but it beats running around eating blues every pull

my build most of it is tested up untill level 47 running rare substitutes looking over your build im kinda detecting we have different playstyles but maybe some slotting will be usefull who knows anyway its dark/dark/ice also not everything has been tested hit 50 like 30min ago most lack is the purple slotting i need to work on +acc slotting also just stole your HOD slotting so thx for that

Level 50 Magic Dominator
Power Pool: zc_Leadership

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Dark Grasp -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(3), CldSns-%Dam(3), GldJvl-Dam%(5), NrnSht-Dam%(7), GldNet-Dam%(9)
Level 1: Dark Blast -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 2: Smite -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(25), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(31)
Level 4: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(7)
Level 6: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 8: Fearsome Stare -- CldSns-ToHitDeb(A), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(9), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb(15), CldSns-%Dam(15)
Level 10: Gloom -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(25), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 12: Heart of Darkness -- AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(A), Erd-%Dam(13), CldSns-%Dam(13), Obl-%Dam(37), ScrDrv-Dam%(46)
Level 14: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 16: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(43), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 18: Haunt -- ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(19), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(21)
Level 20: Engulfing Darkness -- Arm-Dmg(A), ScrDrv-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), Arm-Dam%(23), Obl-%Dam(31), Erd-%Dam(31), CldSns-%Dam(34)
Level 22: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29)
Level 24: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 26: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(27), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(27), RedFrt-EndRdx(29), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 28: Life Drain -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(34), GldJvl-Dam%(42), CldSns-%Dam(46), TchoftheN-%Dam(50)
Level 30: Shadow Field -- SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear(A), SprAscoft-Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/Rchg(40), SprAscoft-EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx(42), SprAscoft-Acc/Conf/Hold/Immob/Sleep/Stun/Fear/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprAscoft-Rchg/+Dmg%(45)
Level 32: Umbra Beast -- ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(A), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(33)
Level 35: Moon Beam -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(36), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), GldJvl-Dam%(36), CldSns-%Dam(37), StnoftheM-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- Hct-Dmg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), TchofDth-Dam%(39), GldStr-%Dam(39), Hct-Dam%(40), CldSns-%Dam(46)
Level 41: Sleet -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 44: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 47: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 0: Born In Battle
Level 0: High Pain Threshold
Level 0: Invader
Level 0: Marshal
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

Edited by PainX

@brasilgringo Dark is very melee-centric so I don't think it's the right set for you if you want to stay at range and I don't see really how you can when your AoE damage is all melee. Most of the ranged attacks in the set are quite weak, Gloom and Moonbeam being the strongest, so Moonbeam -> Dark Grasp -> Gloom -> Dark Blast -> Dark Grasp is optimal if you're set on staying ranged.

4 hours ago, Hopestar said:

@brasilgringo Dark is very melee-centric so I don't think it's the right set for you if you want to stay at range and I don't see really how you can when your AoE damage is all melee. Most of the ranged attacks in the set are quite weak, Gloom and Moonbeam being the strongest, so Moonbeam -> Dark Grasp -> Gloom -> Dark Blast -> Dark Grasp is optimal if you're set on staying ranged.

Thanks Hope.  I did some more testing last night and frankly I'm going to shelve the build for a while.  All ranged is not good, like you say.  I ran several PI missions at +4/+4 on this toon and my Dark/Savage for comparison, and the Dark/Savage just rips face vs. the Dark/Dark.  In part because of the AOE and easy port-into-range of savage leap, blus the +rchg IOs in Leap and Hawk, it just does a lot more damage and faster, without having to rely on Sleet (and Ice Storm).  May go back and pick up my Demons/Dark MM project for comparison.

• Like 1