Add Options for Gunslinger costume parts

SlaveDawg2

I would like to see an option for the Gunslinger 1 (Head > Detail 1) headpiece that removes the veil that hangs down below it. This would allow for a hair ribbon without the long veil on it.

Also, do the same for the Gunslinger 3 belt option. Add an option to remove the long hanging drape from it. The belt looks awesome, but the hanging drape is kind of stupid on some costume combinations when using it.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, SlaveDawg2 said:

I would like to see an option for the Gunslinger 1 (Head > Detail 1) headpiece that removes the veil that hangs down below it. This would allow for a hair ribbon without the long veil on it.

Also, do the same for the Gunslinger 3 belt option. Add an option to remove the long hanging drape from it. The belt looks awesome, but the hanging drape is kind of stupid on some costume combinations when using it.

I'd also like to see, for instance, options to have the veil without the bow.  I'd also love to be able to use the gunslinger belt without the apron part up front.  Similarly, I'd love to see the victorian-style collar with just the choker, (no lace).  It'd also be fantastic to have a variation of those belt/waist pieces that have a hanging cloth option, to use the colors you pick for both the interior and exterior.  Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later