Window Arrangement Bug

Saikochoro

I am experiencing a strange bug when I try to rearrange the windows on my screen. If I try to move any of the windows (power trays, character health/endurance/do bar, target bar, enhancement tray, etc) they immediately jump to the very center of my screen and then will not move from there. 

The only way to get them back to their proper place is to load from the default window file. I tried this on multiple characters and they all do it. I tried exiting the game entirely and logging back in and the problem persists. I tried exiting tequila entirely and then going back and it didn’t work. I then recalibrated the manifest and logged back in and problem is still there. 
original.PNG.62328f8eafcd2dbb0cb9c50f94fdbe31.PNG

Does this whenever I try to move anything.  They all go to the center and wont budge.

Problem.PNG.16666c5c8112b2691463f187be3d1cce.PNG

Any suggestions?

Every so often when I enter a mission, the windows get wonked. I created a macro that resets them back to my favorite way instantly.

--FIX YOUR UI--

Resize/move all your stuff around so you have it how you want it.
Go to the chat box and type in:

/optionsave

Press enter.

/wdwsave

Press enter.

/Macro Fix "optionload$$wdwload"
Press enter.

A macro button named "Fix" will appear in your power tray. Any time you log in/zone/etc and your UI is all messed up...just click the button and everything will be back to how you like it.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!