Katanas Invisible for All Other Players

Wonderbolt

Katanas (on all ATs - Scrappers, Stalkers, even Blasters with Ninja Training and Sentinels with Ninja Tool Mastery) are invisible to everyone but the player using them. The only exception to this is during the attack animations themselves, when the weapon becomes temporarily visible - but at all other times the player will be seen holding empty air. This does not appear on the Katana player's screen, just everyone else's.

• Like 1

It's a really annoying bug that is well known. The invisible katana bug was supposedly "fixed" in back in March, but got missed. Who knows when it will be solved. Supposedly this bug was present even back on the live servers.

• Like 1

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

I've been following it for a while. The Issue 27, Page 1 beta actually finally made some tiny amount of progress - it added weapons in the costume editor for Sentinels with Ninja Tool Mastery (previously they didn't even get weapons on their screen, or even in the costume file) - but that just brought it in line with the other glitched Katana sets.

Edited by Rikti

Didn't this have something to do with if you picked the "No Redraw" option in ICON/Tailor Power Customization?

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X