Wait what on Dark Melee and TOF ?

hejtmane

Ok i loved the previous change to Shadow Maul but TOF is a damage power do we have numbers yet

• Now a melee targeted AoE with a 10 target cap (16 for Tankers)
  • Now deals negative energy damage over time
  • Fear duration reduced by roughly 50%
  • Cast time increased from 1.17s to 1.97s
  • Only the main target will be affected by the Fear and ToHit debuff
  • Now accepts Targeted AoE Damage sets

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

They added an AoE damage power to DM, at the cost of target cap reduction to Shadow Maul.

Honesty I always thought effectively using the cone of Shadow Maul was one of those skill shots that made Shadow Maul different; it is so easy to mess up the cone line. Taking away the reward for skillful use of a narrow cone and adding a PBAoE which takes much less skill to execute makes me sad.

Edited by Moonlighter

7 minutes ago, Moonlighter said:

They added an AoE damage power to DM, at the cost of target cap reduction to Shadow Maul.

Honesty I always thought effectively using the cone of Shadow Maul was one of those skill shots that made Shadow Maul different; it is so easy to mess up the cone line. Taking away the reward for skillful use of a narrow cone and adding a PBAoE which takes much less skill to execute makes me sad.

I played DM for so long I was able to leverage the older Shadow Maul when you could get three in the triangle but I am old school i2 guy that played dm on several toons over the years

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

• Jimmy locked this topic