The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Bulk transfer to AH

srmalloy

I don't know how easy these would be to implement, but I think it would be a QoL improvement to have 'bulk' operations on the AH.

1. An extra digit in the 'quantity' entry when you drag a stack of items into the AH window, so you could drag the entire stack at once. They would still parcel out into the ten-item stacks in the AH, so as not to disrupt the existing slots-vs-items tradeoffs, but you wouldn't have to drag each stack of ten individually.

2. Being able to select multiple slots of stored items and post them all for the same price. Say you just emptied your common salvage into the AH and wanted to sell them all at a reserve of 250; right now you can do it by entering '250' for one item and just clicking on 'post' twice for each item as the previous one disappears to the 'sale' tab, but that gets tedious with many items to post. Being able to select them all, right-click, select 'post all', enter a single price, then click on a 'confirm post' button to post them all at once would be much more convenient.

• Like 2

I would agree with you if we had a deeper population, or if HC hadn't given us so many gifts/tools with the AH.  Now with almost 200 slots per character (and 1,000 characters per server), it is just way too simple for people to abuse the system and make life difficult for others.  In my mind, the slight inconvenience in selling or buying 10 at a time versus 100 or 1000 or 1000000 at a time is worth it as a governor in order to slow things down a bit and help prevent bad actors from manipulating the AH.  My two inf.

Who run Bartertown?