Silly badge suggestions - DFB Tinder

KaizenSoze

• 3 weeks later

"Swipe Left" should be enough for a badge like that naming wise, however my own suggestion for the requirement in the last few months has been drag him over those flame pillars in the room while fighting as it involves some kind of movement, hence the swiping. However I'm unsure on how practical that might be a trigger mechanic.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

2 hours ago, LQT said:

"Swipe Left" should be enough for a badge like that naming wise, however my own suggestion for the requirement in the last few months has been drag him over those flame pillars in the room while fighting as it involves some kind of movement, hence the swiping. However I'm unsure on how practical that might be a trigger mechanic.

I'm not sure if he can be affected by those flame pillars, but perhaps the badge could be awarded if he is defeated by one of them? 

Oh? You like City of Heroes?

Name every player character.

I'll be waiting in my PMs.

I can't see why it shouldn't be possible to set them as a hostile effect to all present entities, player and critters included. Doing damage would make getting such a badge easier however as unless you set the damage high enough make kills easy to plan you could have groups nuking the boss too much between pillar eruptions.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.