Group travel powers important for pets?

Sykar

Hello, just a quick question, do you guys feel that group travel powers are important or can you do without or does it depend on which type of controller you play? Currently got a teleporting Grav/Time and a Illusion/Storm controller.

I have a Grav/Time and Illusion/Traps Controller and I don't have group travel powers for them. I never need them getting to and from a mission and they can always keep up with the group otherwise. If they aren't usually it means its time to resummon.

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

Totally unnecessary from a functional perspective. 

The lvl32 pets will prioritize following you over engaging anything, and will reappear next to you when you zone.  Worst case, respawn them.  

Phantom Army has a really short duration, so if you're traveling any great distance, they'll despawn by the time you get there.  

I have a Ill/Storm/Soul with the Fortunata PPP pet also and I've never had an issue with any of my pets not being available when I need them.