QOL Feature: Auto-AH Salvage for Recipes

Zeraphia

Hello, so I was crafting probably over 30+ purple recipes and a thought occurred to me: wouldn't this be so much nicer if there was some kind of a prompt or a link to the salvage in the recipes allowing us to quickly craft that recipe? 

EX: I need to get Pangean Soil for Apocalypse: Chance for Negative Energy Damage recipe, you click the salvage listed on that recipe, and it brings up the AH and the salvage item for you, and displays the price for that item so you can bid on it more quickly than searching-item-by-item for each salvage manually. 

add it so you automatically pay what is necessary to get the salvage at the time?

This could give you information as to the price of items posted on the market and how much other people have pre-posted bids - which would take the PVP out of the Market.

Honestly, the best PVP is in City of Heroes is the market, and I would prefer it not to be changed. Not to say I'm a like a ebil marketer or anything...hey... look over there. something shiny.

Speedy Gonzalez.gif

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

2 hours ago, Zeraphia said:

Hello, so I was crafting probably over 30+ purple recipes and a thought occurred to me: wouldn't this be so much nicer if there was some kind of a prompt or a link to the salvage in the recipes allowing us to quickly craft that recipe? 

EX: I need to get Pangean Soil for Apocalypse: Chance for Negative Energy Damage recipe, you click the salvage listed on that recipe, and it brings up the AH and the salvage item for you, and displays the price for that item so you can bid on it more quickly than searching-item-by-item for each salvage manually. 

This already exists if the recipe is IN the AH.  I drop my recipe the AH, click on it, then in the top window there is an option to click for the salvage needed. It will then bring up all of the salvage needed to craft that recipe that you can bid on them from there.

It would be nice to do it without having to drop the recipe in the AH, but it still saves me time doing it this way.

• Like 1