Graphic Settings

Psypunk

Every time I log on I have to readjust the Graphic Settings in the game, it resets each time. Is this typical? Is there something I can do to have the graphics settings save after I exit the game? Thanks for any help provided!

This is not typical.

What drive/folder do you have the game installed to?

Try running the game as admin (assuming windows).

Please also post some system specs and make sure graphics, sound and other drivers are all up to date and your win/apple os is fully up to date.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Also, double check to make sure the homecoming exe is on your graphics processor's list.

For instance, I had to go to the NVidia control panel and add the homecoming exe, as well as set the graphics for it.  This was because I also have an Intel graphics chip on my laptop, and the 'puter kept trying to default to it for the game.  Once I put the exe on the NVidia list, the GForce took priority control for the game.  (hope that made sense)

I'll try the Nvidia thing...

In terms of Zep's question, it's installed on my D: drive...D:\Games\City of Heroes. Everything is up to date, computer runs fine, just graphics settings reset every time I play.

Have you tried running it as admin?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **