Returning Player Late to the Party

Perdix1313

Greetings Forums;

Returning player here, I stated playing COH on i7 and was logged in when the servers went dark.  Sadly, I just found out about COH’s return a few weeks ago.  I know I am late to the party, but what I remember most about this game is the community that sprang up around it, so with that being said I am looking for an active Supergroup to join, I play Heroes (Blue Side), I can roll any Archetype, most experience with in descending order Blasters, Controllers, Defenders, Tanks, and Scrapper, Currently have a Blaster, Controller and Defender rolled.

Please let me know if there are any Supergroups that would take in an a returning player.

• 1 month later
On 11/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, Perdix1313 said:

Greetings Forums;

Returning player here, I stated playing COH on i7 and was logged in when the servers went dark.  Sadly, I just found out about COH’s return a few weeks ago.  I know I am late to the party, but what I remember most about this game is the community that sprang up around it, so with that being said I am looking for an active Supergroup to join, I play Heroes (Blue Side), I can roll any Archetype, most experience with in descending order Blasters, Controllers, Defenders, Tanks, and Scrapper, Currently have a Blaster, Controller and Defender rolled.

Please let me know if there are any Supergroups that would take in an a returning player.

Absolutely the same here!! I started playing on initial release, and stayed until 2010-2011..  it saddened my very much when I tried to log in and found out that the server had been shut down. I only just found out about this earlier this week! I'm so stoked lol 😄

• 3 months later