Power Customization in Icon not working

Fade

I'm having an issue with customizing my powers (specifically my non-primary or secondary set powers, such as Hasten, Prestige Power Slide, and my Incarnate powers) in Icon. It seems that I can go through the process of loading a customization set saved from another costume and finish the editing, but my effects will not be changed, but I will still be charged the influence cost.

The screenshots provided will show the following (assuming they're large enough to be legible - I had to resize them to fit the upload requirements, sorry!):
The first image is me selecting the powers to be changed, and Icon confirming that I will pay ~3 Million influence for the changes.
The second image shows me with unedited power effects (Hasten).

The third shows the unintentionally reverted power customizations and that I was charged the influence for the previous attempt.

The customization options were working for my first few costume changes, but now I've tried with multiple costume slots and the changes won't go through.

IconBugReport2.png

IconBugReport3.png

IconBugReport4.png

A quick update: I closed the game and restarted it, logged back in and tried some more customizations, and after turning it off and back on again, not only did the customizations work fine, but I was also refunded the influence charged in the faulty attempts.

It seems my bug report might have been a bit premature, but I was getting frustrated here and wanted to commiserate with someone!

• Like 1