Voltaic Sentinel, now with 85% less PITA!

Generator

Hey,

So as a long time Elec user, one of my real peeves about VS was always that it was a multi-step process to use it.  In a fight, both of my hands are on the keyboard, but to drop a Sparky, I had to go get my mouse, drop the Sentinel, then get my right hand back on the keyboard.

Enter issue 25, and the powexec_location command.  Want to just drop a Voltaic Sentinel right in front of you?  Bind or marco the following:

powexec_location 0:5 "voltaic sentinel"

That puts Sparky 5 feet in front of you.  Done.

Happy blasting!

Generator

It should, yeah.  Any power that requires placement can use it.  You can use 'target' as location to center a power like Rain of Fire on a specific target.  This'll change a ton of things for a lot of powersets.  Can't wait to try it.

Hey,

So as a long time Elec user, one of my real peeves about VS was always that it was a multi-step process to use it.  In a fight, both of my hands are on the keyboard, but to drop a Sparky, I had to go get my mouse, drop the Sentinel, then get my right hand back on the keyboard.

Enter issue 25, and the powexec_location command.  Want to just drop a Voltaic Sentinel right in front of you?  Bind or marco the following:

powexec_location 0:5 "voltaic sentinel"

That puts Sparky 5 feet in front of you.  Done.

Happy blasting!

Generator

Take your +1 Inf from me, good Sir and/or Madame.  Brilliant, this, for us that choose the squishier pets for Masterminding and always having to re-summon

Formerly Infinity, Currently Everlasting

50s:  Necro/Kin MM, Ill/Storm 'Troller, Kin/EnA Stalker, NRG/EnA Sentinel, Grav/Elec Dom, Invuln/Staff Tanker, Mind/Dark 'Troller, Earth/Nature 'Troller, Merc/FF MM

Take your +1 Inf from me, good Sir and/or Madame.  Brilliant, this, for us that choose the squishier pets for Masterminding and always having to re-summon

It's Sir, and thanks.  :)

I won't claim that Sparky is perfect, but this takes a lot of the pain out of using him.