QoL update to the Giant Monster alerts

Voltor

Okay so the giant squid Lusca has an alert when she appears AND when she is defeated.  Same with the Troll rave and burning building events and the Ghost ship

The other giants only send out an alert when they appear.  

If possible can the alerts be updated to include a message to indicate the giant having been defeated?

Also can an alert be created for when Sally appears in Croatoa?

Edited by Voltor

25 alts with all the badges!

2 hours ago, Voltor said:

Also can an alert be created for when Sally appears in Croatoa?

I'm pretty sure that this would defeat the purpose of Sally being a 'stealth' spawn that you have to be deliberately out hunting for, rather than an "Oh! Sally spawned! Let me zip halfway across the game world to get her" event that has you and the other two dozen opportunists all showing up at once and trying to get the smack on her.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

I'm pretty sure that this would defeat the purpose of Sally being a 'stealth' spawn that you have to be deliberately out hunting for, rather than an "Oh! Sally spawned! Let me zip halfway across the game world to get her" event that has you and the other two dozen opportunists all showing up at once and trying to get the smack on her.

Then just add an alert that Sally has been defeated, instead of a spawn alert

25 alts with all the badges!

Could be "charactername has scared Sally back to the deeps" so everyone on the server can deride them for their cruelty.

• Haha 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora