Invuln / EM Tanker - Build

Ultimate15

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey gang 🙂

Does anyone have a build (mids) for Invuln / EM tankers? I'm sitting on a lvl 50 right now and I want to get him some sets. I'm also looking to have jump be the main travel power...

Can anyone hook me up? Pwetty pwetty pwease? Ok thnx bye ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Ultimate15 said:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey gang 🙂

Does anyone have a build (mids) for Invuln / EM tankers? I'm sitting on a lvl 50 right now and I want to get him some sets. I'm also looking to have jump be the main travel power...

Can anyone hook me up? Pwetty pwetty pwease? Ok thnx bye ❤️ 

Yep yep, look on page 1 Nova Infinitum

1 minute ago, Infinitum said:

Yep yep, look on page 1 Nova Infinitum

That one uses flight tho... I'm looking for a build that incorporates SJ as the main travel power. Kinda over the flight pool for right now lol. And no bone smasher? *gives questionable look* 

Just now, Ultimate15 said:

That one uses flight tho... I'm looking for a build that incorporates SJ as the main travel power. Kinda over the flight pool for right now lol. And no bone smasher? *gives questionable look* 

You can swap out fly - and nope no bonesmasher rotation is fast enough to not need it as a tanker to be successful.

For that matter swap it in place of hover or afterburner since you are swapping out fly anyway and deslot barrage in place of bonesmasher.  Easy peasy.

But that invul build is unkillable.

2 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

You can swap out fly - and nope no bonesmasher rotation is fast enough to not need it as a tanker to be successful.

For that matter swap it in place of hover or afterburner since you are swapping out fly anyway and deslot barrage in place of bonesmasher.  Easy peasy.

But that invul build is unkillable.

I'm already confused lol. 

Shouldn't I do energy punch instead of barrage? I mean, I guess it wouldn't matter b/c one of them would have to be one slotted anyway... 

So I'll be swapping out afterburner and putting SJ in it's place. I guess I could leave hover... could I swap out kick for combat jumping? Also, why no conserve energy? Is that unnecessary? Lol I wish I knew how I could just re-make this build with all my adjustments b/c I'm going to get lost unless I can get this all down in one set *facepalms* 

8 minutes ago, Ultimate15 said:

I'm already confused lol. 

Shouldn't I do energy punch instead of barrage? I mean, I guess it wouldn't matter b/c one of them would have to be one slotted anyway... 

So I'll be swapping out afterburner and putting SJ in it's place. I guess I could leave hover... could I swap out kick for combat jumping? Also, why no conserve energy? Is that unnecessary? Lol I wish I knew how I could just re-make this build with all my adjustments b/c I'm going to get lost unless I can get this all down in one set *facepalms* 

As a tanker you HAVE to take barrage, there is no instead.

You definately don't want to swap out combat jumping for anything.  That is one of the most valuable powers in the game in terms of movement and the defense bonus it provides is a plus.

You dont need conserve power with this build - the performance shifter procs and the panacea procs generate enough energy to not need it.

1. Swap out fly - put in super jump

2. Swap out hover - put in bone smasher

3. Deslot barrage - put those slots on bonesmasher.

4. You have a free slot for whatever you want to put into where afterburner wss - even Conserve power if it makes you more comfortable.

Other options You could use where AB was - is maneuvers or stealth.

Edited by Infinitum

5 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

As a tanker you HAVE to take barrage, there is no instead.

You definately don't want to swap out combat jumping for anything.  That is one of the most valuable powers in the game in terms of movement and the defense bonus it provides is a plus.

You dont need conserve power with this build - the performance shifter procs and the panacea procs generate enough energy to not need it.

1. Swap out fly - put in super jump

2. Swap out hover - put in bone smasher

3. Deslot barrage - put those slots on bonesmasher.

4. You have a free slot for whatever you want to put into where afterburner wss - even Conserve power if it makes you more comfortable.

Other options You could use where AB was - is maneuvers or stealth.

Ah sorry! I didn't realize CJ was already in there.

Okay, I think I'm understanding now! 🙂 Thank you! I'm going to try this out. Ugh wish me luck! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

no i would put a blessing of the zephyr knockback into SJ for the added protection.

Barrage just a cheap 4 effect IO  like acc dmg rec end

...Sorry, but what do you mean by a 4 effect IO like acc dmg rec end? Could you be more specific?