Complete description on fire - Consume

MsSmart

Hi:

If you use fire armor, there is a very good power titled "consume"

The description and specifics is in error, or more correctly said: It is incomplete

Missing is that consume provides endurance drain resistance which if used in advance makes the fire tanker, etc quite resistance to the sapper's endurance drain.

So please update the consumption power description and specific information please?

Thank you

Sue

19 hours ago, MsSmart said:

Oh yes, can you add in the powers - combat attributes a monitor for endurance debuff resistance please?

OK, brain's failing me. There's a recovery debuff in there already. Are you looking for something different?

*goes to look*

Yes, you are. They happen to match on my elec/elec sentinel but, yeah, no change on a fire tank after using consume. That said, the amount of the resistance doesn't seem to change with level, going by the slider in the detailed power info, and if it's active you'll still have the consume icon in your buff/debuff icon bar, so you *kind of* have that at the moment.

Wouldn't argue with it being there in combat attributes, though.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:08 AM, Greycat said:

OK, brain's failing me. There's a recovery debuff in there already. Are you looking for something different?

*goes to look*

Yes, you are. They happen to match on my elec/elec sentinel but, yeah, no change on a fire tank after using consume. That said, the amount of the resistance doesn't seem to change with level, going by the slider in the detailed power info, and if it's active you'll still have the consume icon in your buff/debuff icon bar, so you *kind of* have that at the moment.

Wouldn't argue with it being there in combat attributes, though.

You miss understood my request, what I am asking for when you go to Powers/Combat Attributes/Debuff Resistance or somewhere around there a means to know how much endurance drain resistance you have, which is different from a recovery debuff which is your ability to regenerate endurance versus the ability of keeping say a sapper from draining you

1 hour ago, MsSmart said:

You miss understood my request, what I am asking for when you go to Powers/Combat Attributes/Debuff Resistance or somewhere around there a means to know how much endurance drain resistance you have, which is different from a recovery debuff which is your ability to regenerate endurance versus the ability of keeping say a sapper from draining you

Right, which is why I put the second part in. I went to look.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.