Been getting Mapserved for the last Two Days.

Ascalon

I don't know what has happened if it is something on my end or the game it self but my characters are suddenly getting mapserved none stop. This started to happen on Thursday the 28th. Some time it happens a few minutes into the game other times it happens almost the instant my character logs in. Everything else I do online seems to be fine. I tried verifiying files but I don't know what is causing this. has anyone else had a similar issue? Everything was fine when I was in game on Tuesday. 

Do you have Anti-Virus software running?

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

So I've tried turnning off my Anti-Virus and I still get mapserved. I managed to log on late on Friday around 3am and I didn't have an issue, but that doesn't help me. This still happens a lot, making the game unplayable for me. 

21 hours ago, Ascalon said:

I don't know what has happened if it is something on my end or the game it self but my characters are suddenly getting mapserved none stop. This started to happen on Thursday the 28th. Some time it happens a few minutes into the game other times it happens almost the instant my character logs in. Everything else I do online seems to be fine. I tried verifiying files but I don't know what is causing this. has anyone else had a similar issue? Everything was fine when I was in game on Tuesday. 

I was having that issue a lot recently.  Using hot spot on my spring phone.  tmobile now owns spring and they had to replace the spring sim with a tmobile sim as they have been making change over recently.   That fixed my problem.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

Try a different Server , Reunion is located in Germany the other in Canada.

If the Server in different location has not the same Problem its bad internet along the route ur packets travel. Only solution would be different routing like via using a VPN.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server